New Shirts

Mr. Not

Haven't seen these until today, don't know how long they've been out for. I love them all, I HAVE to get the Grace Under Pressure one!!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae115/Sonata-Kenneth/newshirts.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (mankad89 @ May 14 2010, 02:39 PM)
Test For Echo one will be mine shortly.

I thought about Counterparts, but I just don't like the idea of wearing pictures of naked people, Biblical characters or not.

What's wrong with naked people? Some of my favorite people are naked.

QUOTE (KennethRush @ May 14 2010, 02:29 PM)
Haven't seen these until today, don't know how long they've been out for. I love them all, I HAVE to get the Grace Under Pressure one!!

Where can we find these shirts?

I bought a '92 Special Edition gold & white on black "starman" t-shirt at the '97 T4E show, and have only worn it 4 times, to subsequent 2.gif concerts. Reason #1 for this; I want to keep that shirt as pristine as possible, but still be able to wear it, and #2, I'm sorry to say, but in my (red)neck of the woods, most people just wouldn't understand the naked dude on my shirt. confused13.gif

QUOTE (KennethRush @ May 14 2010, 04:29 PM)

I like this Counterparts shirt. smile.gif

I love the Fly By Night shirt. I even love the Test for Echo shirt (even though that album sucks)

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 14 2010, 01:34 PM)
I like that CP shirt over Starman's naked ass. Just a cooler image.

Anyhow, all but Fly By Night are very wearable for me.

actually FBN is my fave.

QUOTE (traeplien @ May 14 2010, 01:08 PM)
QUOTE (KennethRush @ May 14 2010, 02:29 PM)

Where can we find these shirts?

Rush's official shop. Rush.com > shop > men's

The Grace Under Pressure one is mine it's 10 times better than the original white one I have and can't wear anymore. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:52 PM)
The Grace Under Pressure one is mine it's 10 times better than the original white one I have and can't wear anymore. biggrin.gif

Honestly I think its really because its printed on a black shirt now! Shirts made on white just dont look as good as if they were made on black. Makes the image stand out more.

I will be treating myself to a couple of these shirts biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 05:55 PM)

Honestly I think its really because its printed on a black shirt now! Shirts made on white just dont look as good as if they were made on black. Makes the image stand out more.

That's exactly the reason I love this new shirt. All the pictures I've taken in the white IF you weren't a 2.gif fan you could never tell what the design was.

QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:57 PM)

That's exactly the reason I love this new shirt. All the pictures I've taken in the white IF you weren't a 2.gif fan you could never tell what the design was.

Yep. I never bought the GUP shirt BECAUSE it was white.

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:57 PM)

Yep. I never bought the GUP shirt BECAUSE it was white.

Same, even though I wanted a grace under pressure shirt so badly. I always thought "they need a black grace under pressure shirt!" and sure enough here's one now.

Dream do come true! coy.gif

It also looks like the grace under pressure guy is looking at the ocean below, and sky above.. Awesome.

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ May 14 2010, 02:30 PM)
I bought a '92 Special Edition gold & white on black "starman" t-shirt at the '97 T4E show, and have only worn it 4 times, to subsequent 2.gif concerts. Reason #1 for this; I want to keep that shirt as pristine as possible, but still be able to wear it, and #2, I'm sorry to say, but in my (red)neck of the woods, most people just wouldn't understand the naked dude on my shirt. confused13.gif

'RUSH: making people feel awkward since 1968' LOL

seriously, why do they need to understand it? wear the shirt and live your life dammit! 1287.gif

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ May 14 2010, 04:30 PM)

Who cares Dude...I wear my 'Starman' shirts all of the time.

I could care less whether people get it or not...but I do respect the fact that you want to keep the shirt in great condition.

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 14 2010, 10:21 PM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ May 14 2010, 04:30 PM)
I bought a '92 Special Edition gold & white on black "starman" t-shirt at the '97 T4E show, and have only worn it 4 times, to subsequent  2.gif concerts. Reason #1 for this; I want to keep that shirt as pristine as possible, but still be able to wear it, and #2, I'm sorry to say, but in my (red)neck of the woods, most people just wouldn't understand the naked dude on my shirt.  confused13.gif

Who cares Dude...I wear my 'Starman' shirts all of the time.

I could care less whether people get it or not...but I do respect the fact that you want to keep the shirt in great condition.

It's a damn t-shirt they meant to be worn especially after spending 25-30 bucks on it.

That p/g shirt is pretty damn awesome. Might have to order that one sometime.

QUOTE (bigmoney2112 @ May 15 2010, 08:38 AM)
I want that fly by night one.

I want that fly by night one too. Such a pretty color! I think I'll be ordering that!

I've been looking for a shirt to wear to my Rush show on July 3rd. My oldest shirt is from Power Windows, and not only does it not fit, it's also paper thin!.

I don't like to wear black, it gets too warm in the summer, so although I like that p/g shirt, I probably won't buy it.

Archived