New Shirts

Mr. Not

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 17 2010, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 17 2010, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:52 PM)
The Grace Under Pressure one is mine it's 10 times better than the original white one I have and can't wear anymore. biggrin.gif

Honestly I think its really because its printed on a black shirt now! Shirts made on white just dont look as good as if they were made on black. Makes the image stand out more.

I will be treating myself to a couple of these shirts biggrin.gif

That's exactly the reason I love this new shirt. All the pictures I've taken in the white IF you weren't a 2.gif fan you could never tell what the design was.

Yep. I never bought the GUP shirt BECAUSE it was white.

I actually prefer white t-shirts myself..! My S&A shirt is white. smile.gif

Me too, not a fan of black t-shirts (very cliche) but I have to say the GUP one is nice.

Never liked white t-shirts, they never seem to fit right and i always seem mess or stain them up in some way. Any color other than white works for me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (g under p @ May 17 2010, 09:46 PM)
Never liked white t-shirts, they never seem to fit right and i always seem mess or stain them up in some way. Any color other than white works for me.

You may want to wear a bib

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 17 2010, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 17 2010, 09:46 PM)

You may want to wear a bib

Nah, they're too expensive for that kind of usage.

QUOTE (quickfree @ May 15 2010, 11:43 AM)
QUOTE (CygXanTor @ May 14 2010, 03:30 PM)
I bought a '92 Special Edition gold & white on black "starman" t-shirt at the '97 T4E show, and have only worn it 4 times, to subsequent  2.gif concerts. Reason #1 for this; I want to keep that shirt as pristine as possible, but still be able to wear it, and #2, I'm sorry to say, but in my (red)neck of the woods, most people just wouldn't understand the naked dude on my shirt.  confused13.gif

I had think I had that same special edition Starman shirt back in 92. It was the the Gold starman logo and on the sleeve special edition "October 1, 1992".

Lost it while moving in 1998 and then started looking to buy another one but its very hard to find in good condition or the right size.

Had the same shirt. Loved that shirt. Lost to the great move of 2001. Along with my RTB concert tee.

QUOTE (g under p @ May 17 2010, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 17 2010, 08:40 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 17 2010, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:57 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ May 14 2010, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE (g under p @ May 14 2010, 06:52 PM)
The Grace Under Pressure one is mine it's 10 times better than the original white one I have and can't wear anymore. biggrin.gif

Honestly I think its really because its printed on a black shirt now! Shirts made on white just dont look as good as if they were made on black. Makes the image stand out more.

I will be treating myself to a couple of these shirts biggrin.gif

That's exactly the reason I love this new shirt. All the pictures I've taken in the white IF you weren't a 2.gif fan you could never tell what the design was.

Yep. I never bought the GUP shirt BECAUSE it was white.

I actually prefer white t-shirts myself..! My S&A shirt is white. smile.gif

Me too, not a fan of black t-shirts (very cliche) but I have to say the GUP one is nice.

Black is often too hot for me in the summer. Growing up in Vegas, you learn to wear some other color when it's 114 degrees.

I really like the p/g shirt. Yes, it's all saturated and that, but I think it really works on a shirt. I personally favor black shirts over white anyway. : P

Also, fun reading degrees with the brain turned off. "114 degrees!? THATS IMPO... oh... right."

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 14 2010, 04:09 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ May 14 2010, 01:34 PM)
I like that CP shirt over Starman's naked ass.  Just a cooler image.

Anyhow, all but Fly By Night are very wearable for me.

actually FBN is my fave.

me too......just ordered one......

Archived