Brittany Murphy Passed Away

Ya_Big_Tree

I'm going to be a big jerk and say....she has lost a significant amount of weight in the past and in her most recent interview, she really didn't look like herself.

Just sayin'

I really did like her acting. Very sad.

sad.gif

Very sad ...the news is now reporting her husband doesn't want an autopsy but the authorities are doing one anyway.

No matter what the reason she died, its just awful. sad.gif

Just saw her in a movie called The Ramen Girl about a month ago. She had a sweetness that made her very endearing to watch on screen. Just so sad.

Edited by tick

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Dec 21 2009, 06:08 AM)
Brittany's death spooks me because when I had my heart issues I couldv'e potentially suffered cardiac arrest.....and I was 32 at the time as well.

A lot of the reports are saying now that prescription drugs were likely involved, but we might not know for weeks until the toxicology report. That would make more sense then someone suddenly dying of a heart attack at that age for no reason.

Regardless, though, R.I.P. rose.gif

Edited by rushgoober

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 21 2009, 10:09 AM)
Brittany's death spooks me because when I had my heart issues I couldv'e potentially suffered cardiac arrest.....and I was 32 at the time as well.

A lot of the reports are saying now that prescription drugs were likely involved, but we might not know for weeks until the toxicology report. That would make more sense then someone suddenly dying of a heart attack at that age for no reason.

Very true. Apparently she had a history of drug problems. If she had an unknown heart condition, then it was a time bomb.

Very sad, though. rose.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Dec 21 2009, 09:12 AM)

Very true. Apparently she had a history of drug problems. If she had an unknown heart condition, then it was a time bomb.

Also, she looked very very skinny in some of the last photos of her. If she indeed has some sort of eating disorder issues or was starving herself (intentionally or not), that can mess with your heart as well including cardiac arrest.

I just heard about this from checking my facebook this morning; who knew! What a shock and so unfortunate. She was really talented.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 21 2009, 09:37 AM)

Also, she looked very very skinny in some of the last photos of her. If she indeed has some sort of eating disorder issues or was starving herself (intentionally or not), that can mess with your heart as well including cardiac arrest.

I just heard about this from checking my facebook this morning; who knew! What a shock and so unfortunate. She was really talented.

That's what I was thinking. Karen Carpenter (of The Carpenters) died of a heart attack because anorexia had damaged her heart.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Dec 21 2009, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Dec 21 2009, 09:37 AM)

That's what I was thinking. Karen Carpenter (of The Carpenters) died of a heart attack because anorexia had damaged her heart.

I'm pretty sure Karen was 32 as well when she died