HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUNDOG

Digital Man

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

For the most wonderful girl I have ever known. I am so glad you found this place.

This board truly wouldn't be the same without you here.

wub.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smile.gif HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! smile.gif

Wow, four years! I love seeing people stick around. Says a lot about the coolness of this place. Plus, you always write great posts... thoughtful, funny, intelligent posts.

Here's hoping for another four years of top quality posts!

Happy Anniversary to one super-cool lady and a true sweetheart!

HaPpY 4TH AnNiVeRsArY!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/anniversary.jpg<--Click

Sunny, you're the best!

This anniversary calls for a good ol fashioned triple Yukon Cornelius Whaaa Hoooooooooooo!

Click-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/yukon.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/yukon.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/yukon.jpg<--Click

Yay Sunny ! Congrats on 4 years. I was thrilled to meet you this past summer. atickhum.gif th1245.gif

blush4.gif

Thanks you guys. You truly make this the BEST place on the web to hang my hat!

I love you all. heart.gif

th1245.gif

Digi, thanks for starting this thread. It was fate that brought me to this site, and us together. heart.gif I love you.

MHR, I'm so glad we have put aside our differences and found friendship. We have a better understanding of each other now, and again, it's thanks to our friends here and this site, that we have found that commonality. It thrills me to pieces that we are friends. wub.gif

ILSnwdog, Your post means a lot to me too. We haven't met, but your enthusiasm on the board in your short time here makes me feel you have a true connection to this wonderful place. I have no doubt you'll also celebrate many an anniversary here as well.

Janie, Thank you for your kind words. blush4.gif Again, I know you'll be here a long time as well. You just 'fit' smile.gif Happy Belated Anniversary to you too. (and I'll post in your thread just as soon as I'm finished replying here. blush4.gif )

nobodys hero, Thank you very much. biggrin.gif Short and to the point, I like that too!

AGP, I love you sis. heart.gif

Jack Aubrey, You're super cool too - it takes one to know one, eh? laugh.gif I can't wait to meet you - we HAVE to make some kind of arrangements to make this happen!

metaldad, You rock too! It was great to meet you last summer. trink39.gif

Pags, Your post was awesome! It made me laugh out loud! Today was a tough day to do that, but you made it happen. I love you for that. I can't wait to hang with you again. heart.gif

GhostGirl, Thank you for helping to give me this wonderful home within my home (and work and where ever I can get an internet connection) Sisters here just 'get' it. I love you, Doll. heart.gif

circumstantial tree, It's been fantastic seeing you almost every year... but we can't miss next summer - kay? We have to meet up somewhere, some how. *rubs CT's head* ~hugs to John~

blonde77th Thanks hon, but technically, this is now my 5th year as I've been here 4 complete years. wink.gif

Queen of Megadon, biggrin.gif I love having text friends, maybe sometime we can make it real friends that text too! trink39.gif

librarian , Th - Th - Th- Thank you. th1245.gif

PTA, the pleasure was all yours, errrrr mine..... errrr whatever.... Pagscon was a blast that will certainly have to be repeated in the not so distant future, eh! hug2.gif

tick, it was great to meet you too, after so long. I miss you.

Necro, I miss you too, ya big Galute. heart.gif

treeduck, thank you so very much th1245.gif biggrin.gif

rhyv Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here. It truly is awesome.

Jaye, thank you, merci, gracias, danka, th1245.gif

coy.gif I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Archived