Who's the worst singer you've ever heard?

Del_Duio

QUOTE (RUSHMAN999 @ Jan 14 2008, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 14 2008, 07:53 AM)
You are all wrong. Its John...

John

Hey rickyrob do you remember the bloke a few years ago that done the barby song laugh.gif laugh.gif

You mean this guy...?

Robert

rofl3.gif works on a chicken farm unsure.gif

QUOTE (Disco @ Jan 14 2008, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (condemned2bfree @ Jan 12 2008, 11:23 PM)
The Fall haha! Dude that guys(mark e smith) is pissed every time he records.

H

Good spot!!! He was in a state of very advanced refreshment when I was him a few years back...he had the demenour of a tramp having a drunken fight with a park bench, and the voice to match.

Terrible.

Love to all

Disco

Its so tragic to watch now sad.gif , I just wish he would help himself and try to sort out his issues.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 15 2008, 07:28 PM)

John

Hey rickyrob do you remember the bloke a few years ago that done the barby song laugh.gif laugh.gif

You mean this guy...?

Robert

That John video is the geatest thing ever, not just because of the performance

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 15 2008, 07:28 PM)

John

You mean this guy...?

Robert

Quality laugh.gif i only watch the early stages wink.gif

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 9 2008, 06:16 AM)
QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ Jan 9 2008, 03:08 AM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jan 8 2008, 05:53 PM)
In terms of actually bad singers; Kele Okerele of Bloc Party, David Bowie and Lemmy come to mind. But they're bad singers that I like.

In terms of my least favourites; The guy from Kings of Leon, Claudio Sanchez and all those screamo types/

Besides the fact that Claudio doesn't scream. eh.gif

I never said he did wink.gif

Go read it again, I said Claudio Sanchez AND all those screamo types. If I'd have been saying Claudio Sanchez screamed, I would have said; Claudio Sanchez and all the other screamo types.

If only people would read what people write eh.gif

Sorry man, read it wrong.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 18 2008, 01:05 PM)
The ironic thing about this thread? I'd bet on ANY other forum, if you asked this same question... the overwhelming response would be "Geddy Lee".

I always like to point out that there is a difference between someone who can't sing and someone who has a bad "voice". Sure, Geddy's "voice" may seem grating to some, but he can "sing".

I mentioned Lou Reed earlier in this thread. Great songs. Bad voice. Bad singing. In fact, he's so bad, he talks some of his songs!

And Marianne Faithful can't sing.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jan 18 2008, 01:05 PM)
The ironic thing about this thread? I'd bet on ANY other forum, if you asked this same question... the overwhelming response would be "Geddy Lee".

On the Pearl Jam message board this has been posted and yep a few people did mention Geddy. Actually tho he wasn't posted as much as I thought he would be. Most people there like Rush or at least respect what great musicians they are.

My sincere apologies to his fans, but Serg Tankian makes me want to claw my face off.

Also, while I'm a so-so fan of Godsmack, the first time I heard their version of "Good Times, Bad Times," I almost said WTF????? out loud in front of my kids, it was so bad. Musically, they do a great job, but Sully whats-his-face makes it one of those covers that should never have been.

QUOTE (Incubus @ Jan 28 2008, 01:11 PM)
Jessica Simpson

yes

My company has a seminar in Vegas every two years and in '05 we were selling perfumes from Shania and Jessica and they were there as "entertainment" along with a cool standup from Jerry Seinfeld. Shania was well spoken and impressive. She sang very little since she had a sore throat. Jessica spoke like she was talking to her friends at the mall and then she started singing. Awful!

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Feb 1 2008, 09:53 PM)
I cannot believe that this topic has generated 8 pages without the following name ever coming up:

ALANIS MORRISETTE

My apologies to anyone who enjoys her singing, but I find it plain terrible. Her name is easily the top one on my list.

I don't disagree with this. I find her singing pretty grating.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Feb 1 2008, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Feb 1 2008, 09:53 PM)
I cannot believe that this topic has generated 8 pages without the following name ever coming up:

ALANIS MORRISETTE

My apologies to anyone who enjoys her singing, but I find it plain terrible. Her name is easily the top one on my list.

I don't disagree with this. I find her singing pretty grating.

Me too.......