Who's the worst singer you've ever heard?

Del_Duio

Segue Myles

Mick

This makes me so proud.

Now...im thinking for my next gig, a Aretha Franklin/Celine Dion/Dennis Deyoung medley!

i like the first 2. the Deyoung would get me though.

Can you Imagine Deyoung's version of My Heart Will Go On, lol

Near Far Wherever you are......i know that the heart will........COME SAIL AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Mick

Yes but...I am doing the singing not them!

I plan a treat for you: I'm gonna belt these into a fan and make it really special

• Like 1

Answering Seriously. Deyoung is one for me.......no modulation. just one note always.

Sam Smith. Mopey mopey and sings like he's chewing on an old sock.

Dave Matthews. Geddy Lee......aged geddy lee. Couldn't enunciate to save his life anymore. and yodels.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

Answering Seriously. Deyoung is one for me.......no modulation. just one note always.

Dave Matthews. Geddy Lee......aged geddy lee. Couldn't enunciate to save his life anymore. and yodels.

Mick

Agreed on all them.

I can stand DeYoung...but barely.

Sam Smith...I admire his songs more than the singer.

• Like 1

Mick

Agreed on all them.

I can stand DeYoung...but barely.

Sam Smith...I admire his songs more than the singer.

re Smith. i always thought certain songs would shine with a better voice.

Mick

Segue can sing? :)

This, I must hear!!

he and Fraroc are putting out a duets album.

called Cupcakes and underappreciated songs i just heard 5 mins ago.

Mick

I wasn't a bad singer until I ruined my voice with stress and bulimia.

This, I must hear!!

Mick

:o

You don't say!

Sounds like a Grammy winner for sure and certain!!

I hope Segue remembers all the little folks he met on his meteoric rise.

• Like 1

Don't hate me DT people and i'll always have a soft spot for the band........but,...yea Lebrie.

if you'd step back you'd realize he has HORRID technique.

Not a vocalist but even i can tell you he does.

Mick

• Like 1

This, I must hear!!

Mick

Has it affected your speaking voice as well?

• Like 1

This, I must hear!!

Mick

Has it affected your speaking voice as well?

It's not as bad but it can crack and it's more...whiny...hard to explain but it isn't What it used to be.

Billy Corgan, Axl Rose, or whoever sings Final Countdown. All awful, but Randy Newman has them all beat. I'd say his success is baffling, but actually it's explainable. Ideologically similar nutcases keep hiring him to do movie soundtracks; not because he writes good songs but because they like his politics and droll cynicism. If he weren't foisted on the public against their will, very few would seek out his music.

Billy Corgan, Axl Rose, or whoever sings Final Countdown. All awful, but Randy Newman has them all beat. I'd say his success is baffling, but actually it's explainable. Ideologically similar nutcases keep hiring him to do movie soundtracks; not because he writes good songs but because they like his politics and droll cynicism. If he weren't foisted on the public against their will, very few would seek out his music.

I know nothing about Randy Newman and I love his music that I have heard.

Nothing political about his Disney soundtracks.

This, I must hear!!

Mick

At least you acknowledge that I'm searching for new music to listen to :)

You should buy some of his albums then. Can't say I think you'd be happy with them but then at least you'd have heard something besides what he's offered Disney and your defense might carry more weight. Btw, of course his Disney songs are apolitical, as you would expect. That's irrelevant.

Edited by Rutlefan

You should buy some of his albums then. Can't say I think you'd be happy with them but then at least you'd have heard something besides what he's offered Disney and your defense might carry more weight. Btw, of course his Disney songs are apolitical, as you would expect. That's irrelevant.

You got a friend in me. ;)

Axl rose, I understand is an acquired taste....

But SCREW YOU Joey Tempest is an amazing singer.

• Like 1

Axl rose, I understand is an acquired taste....

But SCREW YOU Joey Tempest is an amazing singer.

Funny you guys should mention AXL! I just joined the NIGHT TRAIN Membership and scored sixth row to see GNR in November in Oakland!! I am sure there will be lots of "November Rain" that night! LOL!!!

JOEY TEMPEST RULES!

Signed,

WINGS OF TOMORROW