Who's the worst singer you've ever heard?

Del_Duio

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 9 2009, 01:04 PM)

The guy from Canned Heat.

That guy sounds like Kermit the Frog.

The dude from Green Day. He always sounds congested. I bet the microphone is covered in snot ofter one of their concerts.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 9 2009, 04:54 PM)
The dude from Green Day. He always sounds congested. I bet the microphone is covered in snot ofter one of their concerts.

So are the people in the front row.

QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 9 2009, 05:54 PM)

Oh, I too hate the way he sings! Hey, Billie Joe! You're not in The Clash!

I've bought the remastered versions of the first two releases by the Michael Schenker Group, which contains some live tracks, and boy oh boy is Gary Barden a sh*te singer!

I remember seeing him live and not really caring, but cat wailing doesn't come close to the straining Gazza does. He literally destroys some classic Mogg/Schenker songs.

QUOTE (fritz44 @ Mar 9 2009, 04:13 PM)
I've bought the remastered versions of the first two releases by the Michael Schenker Group, which contains some live tracks, and boy oh boy is Gary Barden a sh*te singer!

I remember seeing him live and not really caring, but cat wailing doesn't come close to the straining Gazza does. He literally destroys some classic Mogg/Schenker songs.

Gotta agree....he's not horrible, pretty average, but the music on those albums kicks arse.

Makes up for Barden's vocal shortcomings.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Mar 9 2009, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (fritz44 @ Mar 9 2009, 04:13 PM)

Gotta agree....he's not horrible, pretty average, but the music on those albums kicks arse.

Makes up for Barden's vocal shortcomings.

Hence, why "Into the Arena" is their best song!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Mar 9 2009, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Mar 9 2009, 01:04 PM)

The guy from Canned Heat

That guy sounds like Kermit the Frog.

THANK YOU. I knew I was forgetting someone. How in God's name did they allow him to sing on a record? laugh.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Mar 9 2009, 03:02 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Mar 9 2009, 05:54 PM)
The dude from Green Day.  He always sounds congested.  I bet the microphone is covered in snot ofter one of their concerts.

Oh, I too hate the way he sings! Hey, Billie Joe! You're not in The Clash!

rofl3.gif

I like Green Day and all...but I couldn't believe how much I thought he was trying to ape Strummer on the early records...

as much as i love AC/DC...... Bon Scott and Brian are (were) horrible singers. But it works for AC/DC and I love it.

Janis Joplin was a banshee but I do enjoy some of her music.

Micheal McDonald- sounds like he is singing with marhsmallows in his mouth. (and NO I do not listen to his music but I do know who he is and that motown crap he sings.)

Alright it's sad that Celine Dion lost her husband and brother. It still doesn't change the fact that her nasal voice annoys me. And this dress just seems like a cry for help. It reminds me of those attention seeking seeking outfits that Gaga always wears. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2h0mIJoyRo

Lou Reed irritates me greatly

Yes.

Freddie Mercury for me.

as much as i love AC/DC...... Bon Scott and Brian are (were) horrible singers. But it works for AC/DC and I love it.

Janis Joplin was a banshee but I do enjoy some of her music.

Micheal McDonald- sounds like he is singing with marhsmallows in his mouth. (and NO I do not listen to his music but I do know who he is and that motown crap he sings.)

:LOL:

Segue Myles

Mick

This makes me so proud.

Now...im thinking for my next gig, a Aretha Franklin/Celine Dion/Dennis Deyoung medley!

• Like 1

Segue Myles

Mick

This makes me so proud.

Now...im thinking for my next gig, a Aretha Franklin/Celine Dion/Dennis Deyoung medley!

i like the first 2. the Deyoung would get me though.

Can you Imagine Deyoung's version of My Heart Will Go On, lol

Near Far Wherever you are......i know that the heart will........COME SAIL AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Mick