Who's the worst singer you've ever heard?

Del_Duio

JON ANDERSON

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1gi8qGv0M1r7l0ga.gif

Hahaha!

Ok! I was baiting some of you.

Jon is a Legend but for me he does get annoying quick.

I love it when humans rip Geddy apart for being so damn high with his vocals.

I remember hearing "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" when I was a kid on MTV. I thought the lead singer was a chick.

• Like 2

GRAHAM BONNET

Someone else who has heard of old 'Iron Lungs'. I'm a huge Bonnet fan.

I like 'Down to Earth' more than Dio era Rainbow. :P

Bonnet was known to be pretty sketchy live, but his 'studio' voice was great.

Huge range and hurricane force power. Too bad he looked more like an accountant than a rock star lol.

• Like 1

GRAHAM BONNET

Huge range and hurricane force power. Too bad he looked more like an accountant than a rock star lol.

Graham is one of my faves, cmon.

• Like 1

GRAHAM BONNET

Love Bonnet. The Assault Attack album he did with Michael Schenker is fantastic.
  • Like 1

Axl Rose. i actually would enjoy the band more. but they really should have stopped strangling a poor cat on record.

Mick

Axl's vocals on the cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door really annoy the hell out of me. I've fantasized punching him in the face as he squelches "hey, hey, heeeey...ooooh yeah... knock knock knockin' on heaven's door". Then he tosses in his shitty "ooooooh whooooah..."

Awful.

Axl Rose. i actually would enjoy the band more. but they really should have stopped strangling a poor cat on record.

Mick

Axl's vocals on the cover of Knockin' on Heaven's Door really annoy the hell out of me. I've fantasized punching him in the face as he squelches "hey, hey, heeeey...ooooh yeah... knock knock knockin' on heaven's door". Then he tosses in his shitty "ooooooh whooooah..."

Awful.

Or how bout

"Don't you cry TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTT-AAA-YA-YA-YA............................YA E YA E YAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEAEAEAEAEA!!!!!!!

What even IS that?

lol.

Mick

Mick

Awful.

Or how bout

"Don't you cry TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTT-AAA-YA-YA-YA............................YA E YA E YAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEAEAEAEAEA!!!!!!!

What even IS that?

lol.

Mick

Horrible!

Then there's...

Yoooooouuuu couuuld beeeee miiii-eeee-iiiiine

but you're waaaaaaaa-eeeey ooooout of liiii-eeee-iiiine

Or whatever the hell he squeals.

I was going to mention another terrible singer but in my moment of Axl hatred I've forgotten

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Carly Rae Jepsen's voice annoys the hell outta me. It's so high pitched and squeaky. I hate it when people have to use their middle name like that in their stage name. She might as well be Billy Ray Cyrus.

Carly Rae Jepsen's voice annoys the hell outta me. It's so high pitched and squeaky. I hate it when people have to use their middle name like that in their stage name. She might as well be Billy Ray Cyrus.

How about Stevie Ray Vaughn and Johnny Lee Hooker?

• Like 2

Mick

Awful.

I can point to that song as the moment I lost all love for the guy ..

That shit in the middle section with the phone sounds or whatever is going on -- all that added douchebaggery that he forced into those later songs was awful

• Like 1

Mick

Awful.

That shit in the middle section with the phone sounds or whatever is going on -- all that added douchebaggery that he forced into those later songs was awful

He's probably not even the worst singer. (He's way up there though). He's just likely my most hated.

Mick

Awful.

He's probably not even the worst singer. (He's way up there though). He's just likely my most hated.

Axl - one of the few performers that I once loved and did a complete 180 with

When a performer gets this inflated sense of self importance ... ugggh

Edited by Lucas