favorite Rush concert t-shirt

claunchorlando

black and gold 2112 15-th anniversary shirt with the Starman design.

The 15th anniversary one I think in 1991.

They need to make more of these types of designs.

30th anniversary of Farewell To Kings is this year. They already got the cool skull with crown design going on some new shirts, make it look immaculate this time around!

Edited by quickfree

My favourite is not a tour shirt,i bought it from backstage club its the moving pictures large print shirt with the men moving the pictures.quite a lot of people have asked me about it 2.gif 2.gif biggrin.gif

My black Geddy Lee shirt that he practically handed to me in Nashville this year...haven't even decided if i should wear it and show it off or just keep it in hiding

I caught a Slobovich (Alex in a fat suit) shirt on the Time Machine Tour at MSG. I love it. And, yes, I wear it.

http://www.rushisaband.com/view_full.php?image=/images/201103/1861.f.jpg&caption=Slobovich+shirt+front

http://www.rushisaband.com/view_full.php?image=/images/201103/1862.f.jpg&caption=Slobovich+shirt+back

Edited by LedRush

My original Roll the Bones shirt disintegrated too. That appears to be a common problem based on what I'm reading here. I wonder if those were all poorly made. It was a white one with the album cover on the front, purchased at Alpine Valley Music Theatre which was my first concert at age 15.

I too have the replica Signals 3/4 sleeve shirt and for me, nothing beats it.

My favorite one is my long-gone first tour shirt -- Signals tour 3/4 baseball sleeve shirt. Classic. Second favorite was the black sleeveless shirt I bought of the same image for the next year's Radio City shows (the black plastered with "SOLD OUT" in red). Another shirt long lost. What memories though!

Sadly my black t-shirt from the Power Windows tour (with dates and retro TV on the back) has long since faded and gone.

So now I just have a cool Signals New World Tour jersey from the Backstage club. Looks just like the classic one!

Wish theyd out that one on sale again

My favorite one is my long-gone first tour shirt -- Signals tour 3/4 baseball sleeve shirt. Classic. Second favorite was the black sleeveless shirt I bought of the same image for the next year's Radio City shows (the black plastered with "SOLD OUT" in red). Another shirt long lost. What memories though!

That's the one, grey and maroon. I've since bought a black Signals t-shirt with original tour dates because at least I can say I was there.

Edited by tas7

my favorite rush shirt is my farewell to kings one, but obviously I didn't buy that at a concert because I wasn't alive for that tour

my favorite rush concert shirt....don't really have one. I've got 4 shirts, but none of them are really amazing t-shirts

I've had my white RTB sweatshirt for a long, long time. My current favorite is the black "Rash" shirt I got with the Time Machine DVD.

my favorite rush shirt is my farewell to kings one, but obviously I didn't buy that at a concert because I wasn't alive for that tour

my favorite rush concert shirt....don't really have one. I've got 4 shirts, but none of them are really amazing t-shirts

That's my favorite too!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t246/ILsnwdog/DSCN1061.jpg

• Like 1

My Afro shirt that Geddy threw down to me in San Diego.

:moose: :moose: :moose:

Edited by gangsterfurious

I am going to buy a CA tour shirt in Amsterdam Sunday 2 June.... :drool: