Is Tony R the epitome of a modern heavy metal fan in 2023?

treeduck

7 hours ago, zepphead said:

pebmIj.jpg

Metal 'til death!

Looks like I fit in some unknown age gap. But my username here shows I'm clearly into pop.

• Haha 2

Amazon created a playlist for me called My Mix: this playlist's inspiration? You, and Dokken, Judas Priest, Lynch Mob

Artists in my playlist: Dokken, Judas Priest, Lynch Mob, Vixen, Queensrÿche, TNT, Helix, Cinderella, Ratt, Krokus, Y&T, Kix, Rainbow, Damn Yankees, Whitesnake, Winger, Night Ranger, Great White, Bulletboys, Van Hagar, L.A. Guns, Van Roth, Quiet Riot, Baton Rouge, Triumph, Danger Danger, White Lion, Tesla, Scorpions, and many-many more.

I'M A METAL GOD!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ST3V said:

what the hell is grime!

Grime is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM)[3] that emerged in London in the early 2000s. It developed out of the earlier UK dance style UK garage,[4] and draws influences from jungle, dancehall, and hip hop.[2] The style is typified by rapid, syncopated breakbeats, generally around 140 beats per minute,[4][1] and often features an aggressive or jagged electronic sound.[5] Emceeing is a significant element of the style, and lyrics often revolve around gritty depictions of urban life.[6]

14 minutes ago, ST3V said:

what the hell is grime!

Don’t worry ST3V you’re not missing out on anything by not listening to it

( aka suffering it ) 

🤣🤣🤣

:imo: .. sorry Grime fans ! 🙃

Edited by Alex’s Amazing Arpeggios
Spell-checker auto correct
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Grime is a genre of electronic dance music (EDM)[3] that emerged in London in the early 2000s. It developed out of the earlier UK dance style UK garage,[4] and draws influences from jungle, dancehall, and hip hop.[2] The style is typified by rapid, syncopated breakbeats, generally around 140 beats per minute,[4][1] and often features an aggressive or jagged electronic sound.[5] Emceeing is a significant element of the style, and lyrics often revolve around gritty depictions of urban life.[6]

Grime …. It’s a real Crime ( to the ears )

🤣🤣🤣

:imo: ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ST3V said:

what the hell is grime!

3 hours ago, treeduck said:

I won't listen to that crap, that doesn't sound metal enough for me.

:ROCK:

• Like 2