Is Tony R the epitome of a modern heavy metal fan in 2023?

treeduck

2 hours ago, stoopid said:

He was old.  From what I estimate, very old.  It will happen to all of us even-tu-al-ly.

1 hour ago, treeduck said:

He's younger than me! :huh:

1 hour ago, stoopid said:

Your days are numbered pops.

1 hour ago, treeduck said:

You're about 49 yourself!:tongue:

I thought he was in his early 50's, maybe Niki Six old, certainly younger than Mick Mars.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I thought he was in his early 50's, maybe Niki Six old, certainly younger than Mick Mars.

3 minutes ago, treeduck said:

Sixx is 64 now.

Can we talk about Vince Neil? He subjecting all of us to that gross video of his plastic face surgery only to pack it back on again two years later? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Can we talk about Vince Neil? He subjecting all of us to that gross video of his plastic face surgery only to pack it back on again two years later? 

Vince Meal?

Sixx is actually 65 in a couple of months!

3 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

Full disclosure -- I thought Rush 666 was much older and only guessed that based on things they have posted.  But certainly where that's taken us was worth the diversion, if only for the laugh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stoopid said:

Full disclosure -- I thought Rush 666 was much older and only guessed that based on things they have posted.  But certainly where that's taken us was worth the diversion, if only for the laugh.

Are you saying Earl posts like an old man? :joker:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

When he's not falling off the stage . . . 

8 hours ago, treeduck said:

Sixx is 64 now.

He doesn't look real aged, though. Tommy Lee and Vince Meal look much worse. It makes me wonder if Sixx has had pladtic surgery work done? None of my business, really, but you know some people have had to. John Fogerty looks like he's 50, he's like 78. Whatever makes ya happy after all those years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blueschica said:

He doesn't look real aged, though. Tommy Lee and Vince Meal look much worse. It makes me wonder if Sixx has had pladtic surgery work done? None of my business, really, but you know some people have had to. John Fogerty looks like he's 50, he's like 78. Whatever makes ya happy after all those years.

I think it might just be his attitude, he just doesn't seem to give a shit so he never gets stressed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tony R said:

My interest in metal ended when British Steel came out. Breaking The Law! I’m Breaking The Law!

Ferk off.

I told you all he wasn’t heavy metal but al-loo-min-e-um. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

I told you all he wasn’t heavy metal but al-loo-min-e-um. 

70s “metal” was al-loo-min-e-um compared to what came after, even Sabbath. Hard Rock for the win!

• Like 1