Jimmy Buffett (1946-2023)

Principled Man

May we all raise our margaritas in a toast to the Man.  

JimmyBuffett07.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

So so sad to hear this.

We got to see him in concert twice when we were in the US on vacations. Both concerts were so much fun.

I raise my margarita glass to you Jimmy. Sail on.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, zepphead said:

So so sad to hear this.

We got to see him in concert twice when we were in the US on vacations. Both concerts were so much fun.

I raise my margarita glass to you Jimmy. Sail on.

and people don't say this.  but he had a TIGHT band.  they were GREAT.

each time i saw them.  and you could tell jimmy loved his job and his fans.  Never phoned it in once.  he gave it all he had.

Mick

• Like 3

RIP, dear Jimmy Buffett! My husband and I partied to his music and explored the Florida Keys with it in the 80s. My sister used his music at her wedding and his songs were also there to send my late brother in law off to the great beyond.  My sisters and I inherited a love of the sea from my parents, but Jimmy Buffett was a great soundtrack 💕💕  (Should I mention that my parents left one weekend at college break and my sisters and I threw a large house party? At the end of the night, one couple was left. No one knew them. The guy said "we heard this was a fun party and we have been listening to your Jimmy Buffett albums all night! We don't know you though!" 😄😄😄)   :rose: :rose:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

and people don't say this.  but he had a TIGHT band.  they were GREAT.

each time i saw them.  and you could tell jimmy loved his job and his fans.  Never phoned it in once.  he gave it all he had.

Mick

Agreed ...... theband were right on it. I loved watching them. 

• Like 3

I've been sorry, to hear, see, and read this.  His music, and memory should, and will live on.  My condolences, and sympathies to his family, and friends.  He will be missed, and remembered.  R.I.P., Jimmy.