What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Those who think themselves too intelligent to ever be wrong.

HOW DARE YOU!

I was wrong once...

That our world is so screwed up, people shooting each other. :scared: :facepalm:

Depends on,

Who is shooting who. And there are many different motives. You break in to my house and :bang bang:

I was referring the debacle in Orlando, so many people killed or hurt, just makes me so angry and not even sure at who... :rage:

• Like 1

The ice machine not working at my cigar lounge and I don't know why...first world problems.

Check the Frige in the back room....

That our world is so screwed up, people shooting each other. :scared: :facepalm:

Depends on,

Who is shooting who. And there are many different motives. You break in to my house and :bang bang:

I was referring the debacle in Orlando, so many people killed or hurt, just makes me so angry and not even sure at who... :rage:

I understand that,

And I should have separated the difference. My bad.

My Phone Died!

I am f***ing mad!

I realize now what a tremendous predicament this is to today's youth! Back in my HS days, if my friend's phone was busy, I walked next door to talk to him face to face! The only time the phone 'died' was after a big electrical storm. The only option we had was walkie talkies or waiting til the phone lines were repaired! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Communications/chatty%20old%20style%20phone.gif http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Communications/chatty-2%20old%20style%20phone.gif http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Smilies/mobilephone.gif

Come on ORFman, have a heart.

It's not like how it is when you were in school back in the 1800s.

You're not funny. :nya nya: ;) Just giving a glimpse of the past, and it was the '60s and early '70s were MY government mandatory space of time, no where NEAR as old as the 19th century, DOLTMORE! You need to re-take your HISTORY classes from school. ALL of them! English also..."It's not like it IS when you were in school..." It's not how it WAS when you were in school. Come on! DISPLAY your intelligence, not your ignorance/laziness! ;) :P I was telling Surrender74 that at THIS TIME I can appreciate her feelings in this matter!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://www.imagewa.com/PhotoPreview/399/399_50940.jpg

• Like 1

The ice machine not working at my cigar lounge and I don't know why...first world problems.

"Yeah, I'll call you back before close of business today".

No call came.

• Like 2

No call came.

I hate that.

I hate when businesses do it.

I hate when people do it.

If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Sorry, John Rogers. Maybe you can buy a couple of bags of ice from your local grocery store.

No call came.

I hate that.

I hate when businesses do it.

I hate when people do it.

If you don't mean it, don't say it.

Sorry, John Rogers. Maybe you can buy a couple of bags of ice from your local grocery store.

That is the plan. What do they say aboot great minds???

• Like 1

My brother shot me in the eye with a plastic dart.

He got a toy dart gun yesterday and decided to try and snipe me with it today.

Yeah that would probably tick me off too. How old is bro?

He's 18.

He's 18.

Awwww hell no! Yeah, I'd be pissed.

http://rkvc.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/youll-shoot-your-eye-out-a-christmas-story-pink-bunny-outfit-oh-fudge-rkvc.jpg
  • Like 2

Secretly get a hold of the toy gun and submerge it in the toilet. Then, take a photo of the gun as it rests at the bottom of the toilet. Put the gun back where you swiped it from. ((Mind the toilet water)). About a week later, send him the photo.

If you're feeling particularly ambitious, rest the toy gun on a pile of dog shit. The photo session is of prime importance.

• Like 3

Tired of hearing from the Western expat community out here ripping the states and saying garbage like "they are asking for it with their gun laws", "Is thinning the herd of stupid Americans so bad?", etc.

Utterly insensitive, ignorant crap.

Secretly get a hold of the toy gun and submerge it in the toilet. Then, take a photo of the gun as it rests at the bottom of the toilet. Put the gun back where you swiped it from. ((Mind the toilet water)). About a week later, send him the photo.

If you're feeling particularly ambitious, rest the toy gun on a pile of dog shit. The photo session is of prime importance.

:LOL:

My Phone Died!

I am f***ing mad!

I realize now what a tremendous predicament this is to today's youth! Back in my HS days, if my friend's phone was busy, I walked next door to talk to him face to face! The only time the phone 'died' was after a big electrical storm. The only option we had was walkie talkies or waiting til the phone lines were repaired! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Communications/chatty%20old%20style%20phone.gif http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Communications/chatty-2%20old%20style%20phone.gif http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Smilies/mobilephone.gif

Come on ORFman, have a heart.

It's not like how it is when you were in school back in the 1800s.

You're not funny. :nya nya: ;) Just giving a glimpse of the past, and it was the '60s and early '70s were MY government mandatory space of time, no where NEAR as old as the 19th century, DOLTMORE! You need to re-take your HISTORY classes from school. ALL of them! English also..."It's not like it IS when you were in school..." It's not how it WAS when you were in school. Come on! DISPLAY your intelligence, not your ignorance/laziness! ;) :P I was telling Surrender74 that at THIS TIME I can appreciate her feelings in this matter!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://www.imagewa.com/PhotoPreview/399/399_50940.jpg

OH, I'm sooooooo sorry!!! Didn't mean to interupt your lunch........ :P :D :banana: :codger:

People that,

Start a conversation in person. For example, politics come up. And the person is raging about the original topic. Then all of the sudden it tuns to sports ect... Make up your fu***** mind.

• Like 1

My dad made an apointment with the school to see if I should stay in 9th grade! What The f**k!

He is also now calling me a FAILURE! Ugh! I hate my dad!

Wow,

That's brutal. You know, thats why I came to Alaska. I had to take a chance. The BS drove me nuts. I had nothing to lose It was time to take a chance and live with it. It worked out. .

• Like 3

You hang in,

There kid!! Just look beyond the BS. Think about your future and what you want to do. Don't put a lot of pressure on your self. Start off slow. Find a job. Maybe part time. And go from there. Maybe more school, training you get my point. :)

• Like 2

I bought a Strat last week and it needed a Trem arm, spring and bearing, two knobs(i ordered three in black and three black pickup covers to give it a tuxedo look :) ) and I needed a strap for it so I wouldn't have to take one of of one of my bass thingies.

Sooooo, I ordered the strap from Musician's Friend and the Trem arm and black stuff from Ebay and the Spring and bearing from Stumac.

So today I get two packages in the mail, one from Musician's Friend and one from Stumac...they're both flippin empty, save the invoices :laughing guy:

I want to be mad, but i just laughed.

Of all things, I get hosed on two hugely reputable companies and I am sure my trem arm from some goober in Kentucky and the knobs from China will come in pristine and early :LOL:

Edited by satchmothesnowdog

Mood swings.

I am still hesitant to be diagnosed for bipolar but I am becoming such a crazy nut it's terrifying.

I have the most patient friends and family but I swear I hate them all so much I could scream them deaf.

But I love them so much it hurts.

But I hate them and I hate life.

But then I find a quiet part of my mind that tells me it's all just illness talking and then I start thinking about the good things and then I start tainting every wonderful memory with darkness.

On top of that two members of my family are ill and everything around me is chaos.

This is not what I thought life would end up being like. I love so much and this damaged mind of mine is ruining everything.

Even knowing what's causing it does nothing to alleviate the symptoms.

• Like 1