Potentially Close Polls #1

_hi_water._

22 members have voted

1. 1. Toys In The Attic or Rocks (by Aerosmith)

I've gone back and forth on this for a long time. Get Your Wings is also right there for me. Toys has the highest highs, but Rocks is astoundingly consistent. I guess I'd have to say I play Toys more often anymore, just a slightly more eclectic record, and I'm pretty partial to that idea. But again, Rocks is right right there.

I do prefer Pump over the both of them though, lol.

TBH I was ever that big an Aerosmith fan .... I like them, but there are many more important bands in my life.

But in a close run thing I will vote for Rocks.

Rocks is ultimate Aerosmith for me, that short run of GYW/Toys/Rocks was stellar. Debut is good and I like DTL and Ruts too, even the under appreciated Rock in a Hard Place but if a newbie were to ask, it's a no brainer - those 3 are all you need

I've gone back and forth on this for a long time. Get Your Wings is also right there for me. Toys has the highest highs, but Rocks is astoundingly consistent. I guess I'd have to say I play Toys more often anymore, just a slightly more eclectic record, and I'm pretty partial to that idea. But again, Rocks is right right there.

I do prefer Pump over the both of them though, lol.

I'd go with Get Your Wings but since that wasn't part of this I voted Toys. Really no wrong choice here though.

• Like 1

I had/have ROCKS on:

LP

cassette

8Track

CD

SACD

remastered

reissued

In the summer of 1976 I worked the night shift loading trucks ( my summer job from college break ). I would leave my house at 10:30pm and get out of work at 8am. I played ROCKS almost every morning on my drive back home. 8Track.

• Like 1

I had/have ROCKS on:

LP

cassette

8Track

CD

SACD

remastered

reissued

In the summer of 1976 I worked the night shift loading trucks ( my summer job from college break ). I would leave my house at 10:30pm and get out of work at 8am. I played ROCKS almost every morning on my drive back home. 8Track.

What, no open reel?

• Like 1

I had/have ROCKS on:

LP

cassette

8Track

CD

SACD

remastered

reissued

What, no open reel?

LOL. I never bought an open reel but I came very close.

Oh, and the instrumental version of entire ROCKS CD.

I put one song up on youtube.

http://youtu.be/tEeu9oTNXyQ

Edited by custom55