The 2021 NHL Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

On Patrick Kane scoring his 400th goal, congratulations, to him for doing that. About Sidney Crosby playing his 1,000 games, last weekend, too, I haven't forgotten, and didn't forget, so I've wanted to give a congratulations, to him for doing that. I saw some highlights of the tribute ceremony to him for it, and for what I've seen, I thought it was great, and nice. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 3

Wings 5 Hawks 3 :moon: Good thing Columbus and Dallas also lost today. 11-7-4

Think they were not ready, looking past Detroit and thinking about 3 games with the Bolts! :hockeygoon:

• Like 1

Hawks 7 Wings 2 :chickendance: Kane gets to 400 goals, although it feels like 800. 12-7-4

:dweez: :notworthy: Kane got his 400th tonight and I am so glad it was on NBCSN so I could actually see it. :D I was getting nervous and it seemed like the team kept trying too hard to get him the puck. Once they got a bigger lead, it all came together nicely. He got his 1,000 points last year so he keeps on going. Made my day :yes: :wub:

• Like 2

Hawks 7 Wings 2 :chickendance: Kane gets to 400 goals, although it feels like 800. 12-7-4

:dweez: :notworthy: Kane got his 400th tonight and I am so glad it was on NBCSN so I could actually see it. :D I was getting nervous and it seemed like the team kept trying too hard to get him the puck. Once they got a bigger lead, it all came together nicely. He got his 1,000 points last year so he keeps on going. Made my day :yes: :wub:

Yeah, Kane's teammates were looking for him throughout the game. I was glad to see him take the matters into his own hands on that 2 on 1 with Suter.
  • Like 1

Will the blackhawkrush Blackhawks be the 1st to end Vasilievskiy's 3 game shutout streak???

Go Bolts!!!

:hockey:

The answer is yes! :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:
  • Like 2

Yesterday Washington Capitols vs. Boston Bruins. Bruins won 5-1.

Brad Marchand "They care more about looking at a video review of an offside by an inch but they don't care about looking at a guys headshot" Brad Marchand reacts to the NHL's video review ruling after Tom Wilson's hit on Brandon Carlo."

Brad Marchand "They care more about looking at a video review of an offside by an inch but they don't care about looking at a guys headshot" Brad Marchand reacts to the NHL's video review ruling after Tom Wilson's hit on Brandon Carlo."

How does Tom Wilson keep getting a pass on all these predatory hits? Will this be the second nasty hit he's made in the last couple of weeks that will apparently go unpunished? He is such a piece of shit. Vrana should also be suspended for his crosschecks after the hit.

• Like 3

How does Tom Wilson keep getting a pass on all these predatory hits? Will this be the second nasty hit he's made in the last couple of weeks that will apparently go unpunished? He is such a piece of shit. Vrana should also be suspended for his crosschecks after the hit.

If goons, like Wilson here, ended up with a bloody nose after every cheap shot, they'd think twice about what they're doing.
  • Like 4

If goons, like Wilson here, ended up with a bloody nose after every cheap shot, they'd think twice about what they're doing.

It isn't really that NHL anymore, is it? Every team used to have a guy whose job that was (fondly remembered, Tony Twist!).

• Like 3

It isn't really that NHL anymore, is it? Every team used to have a guy whose job that was (fondly remembered, Tony Twist!).

No, this isn't the NHL of old where every team had an enforcer willing to do what it takes to keep other teams honest, but guys like Wilson deserve a little old school hockey justice. He should have received a little more from the Bruins than a half-assed headlock after that hit.

• Like 4

No, this isn't the NHL of old where every team had an enforcer willing to do what it takes to keep other teams honest, but guys like Wilson deserve a little old school hockey justice. He should have received a little more from the Bruins than a half-assed headlock after that hit.

I think Wilson got the bloody nose from that headlock, when his face met the ice. The NHL got softer, partly because of more and more European players entering the league, but also because of the way the games are shown nowadays. You could get away with a lot more carnage back in the 80s.
  • Like 1