Robert Fripp performs Black Sabbath

RushFanForever

Who, or what, is Toyah? Does he really have a tattoo on his freakin' forehead?

Yeah, what Stoopid said: "Umm . . okay"

Toyah is not only Fripp`s wife, but she was very much a successful popstar in the early 80s in the UK. I remember her in an episode of Tales of the Unexpected too. Fair to say she`s somewhat faded from the limelight.
  • Like 1

Who, or what, is Toyah? Does he really have a tattoo on his freakin' forehead?

Yeah, what Stoopid said: "Umm . . okay"

Toyah is not only Fripp`s wife, but she was very much a successful popstar in the early 80s in the UK. I remember her in an episode of Tales of the Unexpected too. Fair to say she`s somewhat faded from the limelight.

Yeah, we talked about it in the Best Songs For Halloween thread. Fripp & Toyah have made a series of lockdown Youtube videos. Hilarious! It's a side of Fripp I wasn't expecting!
  • Like 2

I also appreciate Fripp being light-hearted, just wish the execution wasn't tinged with so much cringe.

Indeed. I like Crim, but Jeez Robert, don't quit your "day" job.
  • Like 2

Is she trying to reboot her (evaporated) career at age 88? I don't really get the point of the videos. They're not good enough to stand on their own as "art" or absurd enough to stand on their own as comedy. Edited by stoopid

Is she trying to reboot her (evaporated) career at age 88? I don't really get the point of the videos. They're not good enough to stand on their own as "art" or absurd enough to stand on their own as comedy.

I think they're just having a bit of fun, like anyone else on YouTube. Doesn't really matter than they're both professional musicians, they're enjoying the internet the same way the rest of us do.

• Like 3