50 years

custom55

On Facebook, I participated in the Top 10 favorite albums, etc. game.

I choose 10 and some bonus ones in different genres and decades from the 60's to the 90's.

Initially I chose Derek and the Dominos - Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs for a favorite 70's album.

Then I changed my mind and chose Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory instead.

Both are great albums, but the CCR one impacted me the most.

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

I couldn't even read the list. Too depressing to think five decades are over and gone.

My thoughts exactly Lorraine...... the years have flown in.

About 10 or so. I've heard nearly all of them, but I need to be really blown away to actually purchase them. I was 8 years old in 1970, so these albums were before my teens years of starting to listen to rock...even in my teens I likely would have bought something more current.

because I am a correction bastard, I noticed that Jethro Tull comes after Jimi Hendrix, and this is supposed to be in alphabetical order

Hendrix is a proper last name, while in the band context, Jethro Tull is not. H before J.

:P

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

because I am a correction bastard, I noticed that Jethro Tull comes after Jimi Hendrix, and this is supposed to be in alphabetical order

Hendrix is a proper last name, while in the band context, Jethro Tull is not. H before J.

It would be funny if he thought Jethro Tull was the actual name of someone in the band.

• Like 1

It would be funny if he thought Jethro Tull was the actual name of someone in the band.

Oh by the way, which one's Pink?