Theory of a Deadman vs Breaking Benjamin

Well?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Theory of a Deadman
    • Breaking Benjamin

I haven't listened to either of them and don't think I will anytime soon.

give a couple listens to Breaking Benjamin... it's an interesting listen

I've liked some songs from "Theory of A Deadman", but I'm not, and haven't been a regular, and daily listener of them, and I don't listen to "Breaking Benjamin". For, and by voting, I didn't pick, and choose to. Edited by Derek19

I haven't listened to either of them and don't think I will anytime soon.

give a couple listens to Breaking Benjamin... it's an interesting listen

Eh, they really don't interest me very much.

Never heard anything by either! I thought when i saw the thread title that they were two TV series lol!

OK, I give up. Why am I supposed to know who either of these bands are?

I guess we haven't gotten far enough away from the early 00s yet to forget about the lesser bands of the era. Might be due to the fact that rock hasn't seen much chart presence since then...so I wonder what that says about these bands.

OK, I give up. Why am I supposed to know who either of these bands are?

I was growing increasingly afraid that, despite the proliferation of polls lately, these two derivative bands would never get their day in the sun.

The popularity of this poll has motivated me to consider even more of these crowd pleasers.

• Like 1

I actually love Breaking Benjamin. They are great, most of you guys are f***ing fossils who think your era was only more valid because you were crotch fruit way earlier than the likes of me.

I actually love Breaking Benjamin. They are great, most of you guys are f***ing fossils who think your era was only more valid because you were crotch fruit way earlier than the likes of me.

Crotch fruit lol

I don't think I have ever heard that before.

Crotch fruit lol

I may or may not have used it once to describe my friend's son after she picked him up after a disastrous evening of babysitting...

Crotch fruit lol

I may or may not have used it once to describe my friend's son after she picked him up after a disastrous evening of babysitting...

It sounds like a British phrase to me. Maybe that's why I'm not familiar with it.