The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Steelers are f***ing useless

Stewart with the pick! Can the Browns offense capitalize...?

Does it matter, Mason Rudolph couldn't lead a starving whore to bed with a fistful of sandwiches.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

I'm going to watch my first NFL game of the season tomorrow. I want to see this Josh Allen that I've been hearing aboot lead a violent beatdown of the Miami Dolphins. 1:00pm, on CBS I believe.

Not sure I've ever seen a QB make the strides he has in 3 seasons. A lot of the greats are that way from the beginning but he struggled mightily with accuracy and reads his first year, got better last year and became lethal this year. HOF career trajectory if it continues which seems VERY likely.

In passing Jim Kelly with all-time Bill's numbers, is Josh in the MVP conversation?

After the beat down he's putting on the Dolphins, why not? Congratulations to the Bills

Meanwhile, the Giants-Cowboys game is a good one. NY with a timely sack holds Dallas to a field goal, preserving a slim lead at 20-19.

Thank God for previous channel return, I keep switching between CBS and Fox.

Edit: I think the Cowboys just blew it; should have thrown the challenge flag.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

I'm going to watch my first NFL game of the season tomorrow. I want to see this Josh Allen that I've been hearing aboot lead a violent beatdown of the Miami Dolphins. 1:00pm, on CBS I believe.

The Dolphins are going to blown out today. Their fans might want to hope none of the 4 realistic scenarios that put them in the playoffs don’t happen. Because then they’ll get humiliated in the playoffs. Yet again.

I hope you have Sunday Ticket so you can watch some meaningful football today instead of the Jets-Patriots.

The Dolphins fan ridiculing the Patriots fan about meaningful games.

:lol:

If all I had to watch today was the meaningless Jets Patriots game I'd probably scan the TV listings to see if there was some soccer on.

You should watch the Dolphins Bills game. If the Dolphins win they’re in the playoffs.

Just our luck, the Bills are coming off a bye week.

Getting nervous? You should be. Your favorite team is doing what they've done for a generation. Sh*tting the bed when it counts.

New year, same old garbage "Fins." :lol:

Brady's going to the playoffs again, though. They must have a great system in Tampa. :wacko:

The Dolphins are going to blown out today. Their fans might want to hope none of the 4 realistic scenarios that put them in the playoffs don’t happen. Because then they’ll get humiliated in the playoffs. Yet again.

I hope you have Sunday Ticket so you can watch some meaningful football today instead of the Jets-Patriots.

If all I had to watch today was the meaningless Jets Patriots game I'd probably scan the TV listings to see if there was some soccer on.

You should watch the Dolphins Bills game. If the Dolphins win they’re in the playoffs.

Getting nervous? You should be. Your favorite team is doing what they've done for a generation. Sh*tting the bed when it counts.

Brady's going to the playoffs again, though. They must have a great system in Tampa. :wacko:

Twice lucky. :P

Kamara's awaiting the results of his confirmation COVID test, which means if the Saints play their WC game Saturday he may have to miss it.

He'll be back, along with all the rest of the running back room, meanwhile Taysom Hill and Ty Montgomery picked up the slack today.

Time for Superbowl picks yet?

I'll go with New Orleans and Buffalo. Saints have #4 defense and Buffalo's D is better than KC. Pittsburgh had #2 defense but their offense is a hot mess.

Although coaching genius Sean Payton usually outsmarts himself alot of times.

Despite the record KC is not as good as last year and it's tough to repeat.

Edited by HemiBeers

The Sun-Sentinel had a field day reporting on the Dolphin Demise. General screwups, "who do we consider on draft day ?" " WTF happened? ", etc. Fins beat writer Orlando Kelly had a good piece questioning if Tua is the end all an be all he was touted as. As you said m8, same old garbage.

Added: Dolphins OC Chan Gailey gets it in the ass. Fired.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Backup kicker for the Titans banks in a game winning field goal as time expires.

After what I consider the utterly bush league time out to freeze him. I fukking hate that shit. Legal? Yep. Low minor leagues? Yep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfGvu7yJIwI

My Rams are back as well. :7up:

You know, I utterly despise this guy but obviously it has nothing to do with who he dislikes in the NFL. That much we have in common. Now about the stealers Stephen A.............

Time for Superbowl picks yet?

I'll go with New Orleans and Buffalo. Saints have #4 defense and Buffalo's D is better than KC. Pittsburgh had #2 defense but their offense is a hot mess.

Although coaching genius Sean Payton usually outsmarts himself alot of times.

Despite the record KC is not as good as last year and it's tough to repeat.

Tough for NO, a dome team, to win in GB in January if, and that's a large IF, the fudgepackers get by Tawmmmmy and the Bucs.

If you have a loosing record on the season and need the results of another game to limp you into the postseason you don’t belong in the playoffs.
  • Like 4

These should be some great games next weekend! :drool:

Agreed. Many teams in both conferences that played with heart and pride this weekend to earn their places in the postseason. No reason to think that any of the teams still alive will lay down like dogs. Should be fun.

• Like 1