Favorite song from the above album?

goose

To me, Led Zeppelin's songs from their III, and IV c.ds, and albums are: Since I've Been Loving You, and Stairway to Heaven. A Kiss song from their Love Gun c.d., and album is: Plaster Caster

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Pibroch (Cap In Hand)

Robert Plant - Now and Zen

I haven't liked, and don't listen to Slayer, too, but to keep it going, I'll name a song from their South of Heaven c.d., and album. It's: Cleanse the Soul. Entre, I wasn't trying to maybe, offend you. I was, and have been waiting, too. Goose (Allen), said they weren't his cup of tea, so I would say something similar, too.

Alice Cooper - School's Out

Edited by Derek19

I don't like, and haven't listened to Slayer, too, but to keep it going, and for the sake of it, I'll name a song from their South of Heaven c.d., and album. It's: Cleanse the Soul

Metallica - ...and Justice For All

I mean, the point of the thread is too find out what other people's favorite songs from certain albums are. It's not just to continue the thread for the sake of continuing the thread. I know there are people on the board who listen to Slayer. But whatever.

...And Justice For All

Stained Class

• Like 2

A Alice Cooper song from his School's Out c.d., and album is: School's Out. A Judas Priest song from their Stained Class c.d., and album is: Beyond the Realms of Death.

A Alice Cooper song from his School's Out c.d., and album is: School's Out. A Judas Priest song from their Stained Class c.d., and album is: Beyond the Realms of Death.

You didn't offend me, no worries there. I think it's just better to wait for someone else to answer who does have a favorite if you don't have one.

• Like 2

Believe In Love

Rainbow - Rising

Edited by Derek19

Delivering The Goods (but honestly it could've been anything from at least half the tracklist)

Synchronicity

• Like 2