Favorite song from the above album?

goose

^^^ Honestly, I don't know that album. I need to check it out as it sounds intriguing.

Sure is intriguing, in that they left a lot of the good songs from the recording sessions off of the album..!

• Like 3

Dead Skin Mask

South Of Heaven

Well whatever, gets away from all the wretched classic rock for a little while doesn't it...anyways I for one love the band and for South will prob shoot for the title track, never tires, a gem for sure...

To me, a Judas Priest song from their Hell Bent For Leather, and Killing Machine c.d., and album is similar to naming one from their Defenders of the Faith one. Both c.ds, and albums are great to choose songs from. Ozzy Osbourne's songs from his No More Tears c.d., and album are: Time After Time, and Desire. A Def Leppard song from their Hysteria c.d., and album is similar to naming one from their Pyromania one. From Pyromania, Die Hard the Hunter, and Billy's Got A Gun, and Hysteria, Rocket, and Gods of War. A the Rolling Stones song from their Sticky Fingers c.d., and album is: Can't You Hear Me Knocking?

Dio - Lock Up the Wolves

Edited by Derek19

Dead Skin Mask

South Of Heaven

Well whatever, gets away from all the wretched classic rock for a little while doesn't it...anyways I for one love the band and for South will prob shoot for the title track, never tires, a gem for sure...

Lol, I just like variety man. I adore classic rock, but I know there are other genres worth exploring.

• Like 1

A Dio song from his Lock Up the Wolves c.d., and album is: Lock Up the Wolves. A Dire Straits song from their Brothers In Arms c.d, and album is: Brothers In Arms

the Who - Tommy

A Dio song from his Lock Up the Wolves c.d., and album is: Lock Up the Wolves. A Dire Straits song from their Brothers In Arms c.d, and album is: Brothers In Arms

the Who - Tommy

Oof, that's really tough. I love every song on the first two sides about equally, they're so seamless. I guess if i had to choose one I might land on Cousin Kevin for sounding utterly evil.

The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.

• Like 1

the Who - Tommy

Oof, that's really tough. I love every song on the first two sides about equally, they're so seamless. I guess if i had to choose one I might land on Cousin Kevin for sounding utterly evil.

The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.

Sweet Virginia

Iron Maiden - Killers

Queen of the Deep

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism

Lady Starlight

Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties

Edited by Derek19

Seven Seas of Rhye

David Bowie - the Man Who Sold the World

• Like 1

Leave

Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory?

Edited by Derek19

I Know I'm Not Wrong

The Cure -- The Head on the Door

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 1

To me, Pink Floyd's songs from their Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish You Were Here c.ds, and albums are: Us and Them, and Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V, and Parts VI-IX). A Marillion song from their Fugazi c.d., and album is: Incubus.

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

Edited by Derek19