The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Big win keep up this momentum going and get a win on the road.

Two more wins and make history.

That was a thrashing, but to me the third goal was offside. And when the Bruins scored again, after the challenge, which resulted in a penalty, you knew it was over. Good news for me, I'll finally be able to see one of these games live on Monday. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

That was a thrashing, but to me the third goal was offside. And when the Bruins scored again, after the challenge, which resulted in a penalty, you knew it was over. Good news for me, I'll finally be able to see one of these games live on Monday. :popcorn:

I thought the same at first, but in the replay you can see it was actually a Blues player who brought it into the zone, which negated the offsides.

For, and on Boston's third goal, the St. Louis Blues' left handed defense man "Joel Edmundson" did put the puck in for it to be onside. There were a couple of bad goals including the third one. The St. Louis Blues haven't laid down, and stayed down for anything, anyone, and anybody, and they're not going to start doing it. I would think do, and will expect them to be a lot better, than what they were in game three. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

The key to tonight, IMO, is for the Bruins to be more physical in the first. Beat them up early, in their own building, and you go a long way to breaking their will.

Hopefully the Bergeron Pastrnak Marchand line can continue to play like they did Saturday night. That would help too. :)

Blues have lost the 3rd Game in all the series they have played so far and came back with a win. Dunn will be back tonight and Sundqvist. The key is Binnington, has a solid 1.84 against average and .937 save percentage in games following a loss. He’s 5-2 in those contests, as well.

Game on Go Blues!

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

As expected the Blues have come out flying and doing so very well. The question will be are they still going to be flying, scoring in the third period?
  • Like 1

As expected the Blues have come out flying and doing so very well. The question will be are they still going to be flying, scoring in the third period?

Boston's gotta feel pretty good having survived the 7-minute onslaught that followed the early goal.
  • Like 1

The Blues are chippy tonight, it's causing turnovers and icing of the puck. They should be ahead they played that 1st period well.
  • Like 2

They have been incredibly sloppy tonight. St Louis has something to do with that but they're making too many silly errors without them.

I was just about to post that. It's amazing the Bruins are tied going into third period, but sometimes that's how winning teams get the W. Hawks have done it many times before. Also, let's hope Chara can get back in there soon, even though he's 42. :codger:
  • Like 2

Is Chara going to be a cheerleader on the bench the rest of the way? :wtf:

To be honest, that may not be such a bad thing. But I'm so f****** sick of Pastrnak not shooting the puck. Seems like as soon as they get into the zone they forget how to skate and pass and shoot

Is Chara going to be a cheerleader on the bench the rest of the way? :wtf:

To be honest, that may not be such a bad thing. But I'm so f****** sick of Pastrnak not shooting the puck. Seems like as soon as they get into the zone they forget how to skate and pass and shoot

Come on, Chara is a big body. Maybe the Blues don't score that third goal if he's out there.