The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

The Stanley Cup Finals is a best, and out of seven series, and not four. The N.H.L. team, who wins four games wins the series. It's only the first game. To me, St. Louis didn't look like they played the type of game they wanted, and needed to, and they made mistakes, which Boston, were able to capitalize on them. I would hope, think, and I'm sure, the Stanley Cup Finals, and series will pick up, and get better. For talk posts about anymore N.F.L., they should be in, and on the N.F.L. thread, too. Edited by Derek19

The Stanley Cup Final is a best, and out of seven series, and not four. The N.H.L. team, who wins four games wins the series. It's only the first game. To me, St. Louis didn't look like they played the type of game they wanted, and needed to. I would hope, think, and I'm sure the Stanley Cup Final, and series will pick up, and get better. For talk posts about anymore N.F.L., they should be in, and on the N.F.L. thread, too.

Don't be that guy who tells people what to post in threads.

The Finals are going great so far. Not sure how much they need to pick up.

Rick, I'm not, and haven't been the guy, man, and person, who says, and tells people what to post on, and in threads, and goes around causing troubles, problems, and issues for, to, and towards people, too. I'm not the type of person, who does, too. Some people, who are on-line, and forums do that. I ignore, can, and do ignore people, too. If I have a problem, and issue about something, and anything bothering me including having a bad day, then I can keep it to myself. Edited by Derek19

Rick, I'm not, and haven't been the guy, man, and person, who says, and tells people what to post on, and in threads, and goes around causing troubles, problems, and issues for, and towards people, too. I'm not the type of person, who does, too. Some people, who are on-line, and forums do that. I ignore, can, and do ignore people, too. If I have a problem, and issue about something, and anything bothering me, then I can keep it to myself.

"For talk posts about anymore N.F.L., they should be in, and on the N.F.L. thread, too."

Rick, I'm not, and haven't been the guy, man, and person, who says, and tells people what to post on, and in threads, and goes around causing troubles, problems, and issues for, and towards people, too. I'm not the type of person, who does, too. Some people, who are on-line, and forums do that. I ignore, can, and do ignore people, too. If I have a problem, and issue about something, and anything bothering me including having a bad day, then I can keep it to myself.

Put your Thesaurus away and just type.

All ready for Game One tomorrow. Just two words GO BLUES!! :dweez: :hockeygoon:

Why Blues, Rhyta? For God's sake, do you not know about all the massacres Hawks had with them back in the day? Screw the Western Conference winning the SC, unless it's the Hawks. Not to mention I've got a $20 bet on this final. WHY BLUES? :wtf:

Ok, I know that the Blues have had bad blood with the Hawks but there is no way I can cheer for Boston. I usually stick with the Western Conference team but if San Jose had won then I wouldn't even be watching the Final. I have several teams I like besides the Hawks (sacrilege :eh: I know) but if the Hawks aren't in it then I will follow other teams. I like underdogs and can't help myself...they haven't been to a final in 49 years...how can you not want them to win??? (Meant rhetorically, of course). Would be nice for you to win a bet but no B's for me.

Blues started out strong but got themselves in trouble with stupid penalties. This is a rough series, my friend in California was texting me during the game and said that hit by Krug was like a freight train. He better keep his helmet on if he doesn't want scrambled eggs for a brain :eyeroll:.

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

All ready for Game One tomorrow. Just two words GO BLUES!! :dweez: :hockeygoon:

Why Blues, Rhyta? For God's sake, do you not know about all the massacres Hawks had with them back in the day? Screw the Western Conference winning the SC, unless it's the Hawks. Not to mention I've got a $20 bet on this final. WHY BLUES? :wtf:

Ok, I know that the Blues have had bad blood with the Hawks but there is no way I can cheer for Boston. I usually stick with the Western Conference team but if San Jose had won then I wouldn't even be watching the Final. I have several teams I like besides the Hawks (sacrilege :eh: I know) but if the Hawks aren't in it then I will follow other teams. I like underdogs and can't help myself...they haven't been to a final in 49 years...how can you not want them to win??? (Meant rhetorically, of course). Would be nice for you to win a bet but no B's for me.

Blues started out strong but got themselves in trouble with stupid penalties. This is a rough series, my friend in California was texting me during the game and said that hit by Krug was like a freight train. He better keep his helmet on if he doesn't want scrambled eggs for a brain :eyeroll:.

I don't mind rooting for the underdog, but it would have to be something like Liechtenstein playing Germany in soccer. ;) Krug lost his helmet after being manhandled by Perron. He had blood in his eyes already. It looked like he tried to go at Perron, but he was getting off the ice, so he went for anybody else in a white uniform. Poor Thomas... :rose:

Yeah Perron pulled Krug's helmet off but he was nuts to go after Thomas without having a helmet on. He said his wife probably wasn't happy with him... :doh:
  • Like 2

Yeah Perron pulled Krug's helmet off but he was nuts to go after Thomas without having a helmet on. He said his wife probably wasn't happy with him... :doh:

It sure sent a message though. I'm guessing Thomas was not too pleased with Perron in the locker room.

• Like 1

theSweetScience, said: "Put your Thesaurus away and just type".

What makes you maybe, think that I'm using any type of thesaurus? I haven't seen, and heard you trying to join in a hockey conversation, and continue, with it in this thread too much, or at all before. Would you like to start doing it?

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

Thomas is out for tonight's game but, uhhhhh, the hit had nothing to do with it, according to the Blues' coach.

Tonight will be an epic physical battle. But I think it's been shown that Boston's A game can not be matched by St Louis. Barring a Tuukka collapse or dirty cheap shots, I just don't see the Blues lasting more than 5 games.

What makes you maybe, think that I'm using any type of thesaurus? I haven't seen, and heard you trying to join in a hockey conversation, and continue, with it in this thread too much, or at all before. Would you like to start doing it?

Hi Derek19, don't worry about the flak you've been getting. It's good-natured for the most part. Ed Hunter likes jerking chains at times, but he's a decent guy under all that makeup. :P

I think, for the most part, people, including myself, are sometimes confused by, as well as curious about, your frequent, and interesting, use of commas, as well as, and not forgetting, your sentence structure, or syntax. :LOL:

We're all a bunch of weirdos here, if you haven't noticed. Just keep doing what you're doing, and have fun!

:cheers:

Oh yeah, Go Bruins!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/63f659cd2a435907d608b7bfafeaaf8f/tumblr_mvpgj95BRx1shywyho1_250.gif

• Like 3

Did you notice who started this thread?