Which PUNK ROCK bands you like?

Texas King

I love The Dead Boys, and anything Stiv Bators did after the band broke up ... I also really like The UK Subs, The Boys, Stiff Little Fingers ....

Not sure if the New York Dolls would fit as punk, but I like them, and everything Johnny Thunders did afterwards .. The Heartbreakers were great .. The Ramones too ....... and as for more recent stuff, I do like some of the Dropkick Murphys' albums

• Like 1

I have one Clash album in my collection. Then and now I always thought Punk to be glorified noise...
  • Like 1

I enjoy punk. The energy is life-giving. I always loved the aesthetic of The Ramones.
  • Like 3

Rancid and Propaghandi to name 2.

I guess punk is in the ear of the beholder because bands like Social Distortion and even The Clash aren't very punk, especially compared to The Damned, Black Flag, and Minor Threat.

Stop talking sense!

• Like 1

Rancid and Propaghandi to name 2.

I guess punk is in the ear of the beholder because bands like Social Distortion and even The Clash aren't very punk, especially compared to The Damned, Black Flag, and Minor Threat.

Stop talking sense!

Soory.

Green Day are about the only band I like in that genre. They actually write decent songs. Most of the rest of it seems like garage band, three chord stuff that anyone who just picked up a guitar could play.

Punk/Post Punk

Ramones

Wire

The Clash

Gang Of Four

Magazine

Mission Of Burma

Richard Hell & The Voivoids

Siouxsie And The Banshees

Television

• Like 3

Punk in general is my most listened to genre. I listen to:

Punk Rock

Post-Punk

Pop Punk

Hardcore Punk

Post-Hardcore

Melodic Hardcore

Metalcore

Melodic Metalcore

Emo

Emocore

Ska Punk

Garage Punk

Celtic Punk

Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 1

My favorites include Green Day, Blink-182, The Offspring, Sum 41, NOFX, Pennywise, The Clash, The All-American Rejects, The Story So Far, State Champs, Mayday Parade, As It Is, Knuckle Puck, Real Friends, Neck Deep, Cute is What's We Aim For, Four Year Strong, Bad Religion, Hands Like Houses, Dance Gavin Dance, Being as an Ocean, Pierce the Veil, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, I Prevail, Mid-career Bring Me The Horizon, Dashboard Confessional, Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, Saves the Day, Less Than Jake, and Dropkick Murphys. But I listen to a lot more than just these. Edited by Super25Smasher
  • Like 1