Alex says Rush Isn't Done

Ron2112

Geddy, Alex, and Neil should look to the guys in SAGA for making the decision to hang up RUSH and make an official post.

Michael Sadler has said that SAGA are done their final chapter this year (except for a special one-off performance on the 2018 Cruise to the Edge) according to this news post here.

To me progressive-rock has a 40 year life span and shouldn't continue after that.

If the genre does progress to 50 years for a band, then it becomes a joke.

What makes you think the members of rush believe they are in a progressive rock band? They're my fave band and I don't like prog that much. I don't consider them prog.

• Like 4

So Alex met him for dinner to "CHUCK" him out of the band.

Geddy, Alex, and Neil should look to the guys in SAGA for making the decision to hang up RUSH and make an official post.

Michael Sadler has said that SAGA are done their final chapter this year (except for a special one-off performance on the 2018 Cruise to the Edge) according to this news post here.

To me progressive-rock has a 40 year life span and shouldn't continue after that.

If the genre does progress to 50 years for a band, then it becomes a joke.

IMO, no one should look to a band for career advice if they are saying goodbye on one of those rock cruises. They must pay well with as many bands as are doing it, but don't hold your breath that it is SAGA's last appearance. :) These are very popular !

http://www.songkick....the-edge-2017 (last year's cruise to the edge lineup)

http://www.thekisskr...ed/ (Lucas, better book your room now!)

http://www.sailacros...ossthesun.com (with the band train)

http://www.revolverm...ced.html (last years lineup)

https://www.rocklege...CFdiPswod7B0I5A

http://southernrockc...CFcxWDQodTc8P1Q

http://www.warpedrewindatsea.com

http://www.bluesaliv...atsea.com (Joe Bonamassa)

Edited by blueschica

Peart's getting along just fine without the band

LpmKlz.jpg

If their kitchen looks anything like their awning there's no way I'm eating there . . . . .

Peart likes to "slum" it because occasionally he wants to feel like an everyday guy. However, if they don't have an available table he'll be like, "WHAT?!! Do you KNOW who I am?!! I haven't eaten for a full 3 hours, I haven't had a drink in 1!!! I want a table and I want it NOW!"

:P

• Like 1

LpmKlz.jpg

If their kitchen looks anything like their awning there's no way I'm eating there . . . . .

Peart likes to "slum" it because occasionally he wants to feel like an everyday guy. However, if they don't have an available table he'll be like, "WHAT?!! Do you KNOW who I am?!! I haven't eaten for a full 3 hours, I haven't had a drink in 1!!! I want a table and I want it NOW!"

:P

And then the food will never be up to what he was wanting and imagining anyway . . . he will give it to Michael and drink the Macallan for dinner instead!

• Like 1

LpmKlz.jpg

This picture was the night he apparently had dinner with Alex.

Funny, Mosbach posted this photo on instagram and one follower called 'IluvGeddy' commented "Alex says hi and that he hasn't heard from you in a while ;)"

He actually responded with "Alex who??"

LpmKlz.jpg

Funny, Mosbach posted this photo on instagram and one follower called 'IluvGeddy' commented "Alex says hi and that he hasn't heard from you in a while ;)"

Cheeky

LpmKlz.jpg

I don't know the man, but I do like his sense of humor, if this is any indication.

Where is that pic from?

Chuck's

You don't say? No fücking shït. Is this a recent pic? Is it from an old tour? If it's recent why is Elwood still being coddled by Mosbach.

Maybe they became friends? Sounds like it from what Neil writes in his books and blogs.

I wonder why so many people dress so formal when they go out to dinner...I used to go out with work buddies when I went to Norway for work a bunch of times in the past years, and always, ALWAYS felt underdressed. Edited by Rod in Rio
  • Like 1

Where is that pic from?

Chuck's

You don't say? No fücking shït. Is this a recent pic? Is it from an old tour? If it's recent why is Elwood still being coddled by Mosbach.

Maybe they became friends? Sounds like it from what Neil writes in his books and blogs.

No. Impossible.

Where is that pic from?

Chuck's

Recent pic. Just posted a few days ago.

Where is that pic from?

Chuck's

With all due respect, all you asked was where it was from.

Can someone explain how this Sirius interview translates to: "Alex says Rush isn't done" per the title of this thread.

Alex and Geddy have both said they will never call themselves Rush without Neil. Alex says "Neil is on the West Coast and we never hear from him". Uhhh...Rush is still done.

Alex and Geddy doing something together would be super cool, and U could see it happening, but it wouldn't be Rush by any means...in title or quality

• Like 1

Can someone explain how this Sirius interview translates to: "Alex says Rush isn't done" per the title of this thread.

Alex and Geddy have both said they will never call themselves Rush without Neil. Alex says "Neil is on the West Coast and we never hear from him". Uhhh...Rush is still done.

Alex and Geddy doing something together would be super cool, and U could see it happening, but it wouldn't be Rush by any means...in title or quality

Oh please. There are enough chops monsters out there that you wouldn't notice a difference. Get one that has even an ounce of groove and it would be a step up. And lyrically, both Victor and MFH were every bit as good as anything Peart ever wrote.

I'd bet my house that no one would notice the difference.

Oh please. There are enough chops monsters out there that you wouldn't notice a difference. Get one that has even an ounce of groove and it would be a step up. And lyrically, both Victor and MFH were every bit as good as anything Peart ever wrote.

I'd bet my house that no one would notice the difference.

They will never call themselves Rush without Neil