Rush presenting at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

tas7

This news is the best music news I have read in a long time this morning :D I was soooo hoping Geddy would be inducting them (Chris Squire once mentioned that he would be happy to see Ged doing this) and now it's even better: Alex will be there as well. Man, this is super news for this Yes/Rush fan!!

:7up: :cheerleader: Can't stop doing my happy dance :7up: :cheerleader:

• Like 5

No Neil? Quelle surprise ;)

The all star jam should be legendary though :)

seems that Neil has separated from the other boyz....I know he has been very reserved since long ago but I think this is a little bit too much....IMHO
  • Like 2

seems that Neil has separated from the other boyz....I know he has been very reserved since long ago but I think this is a little bit too much....IMHO

Are you kidding?

I'm still wondering how they managed to get him to show up at Rush's inauguration!

• Like 1

Are you kidding?

I'm still wondering how they managed to get him to show up at Rush's inauguration!

His wife probably made him go.

• Like 2

Are you kidding?

His wife probably made him go.

They had it in LA so Neil would show up. If it were in Cleveland or New York, not so sure.

• Like 1

Will Alex behave himself this time? :LOL:

I hope we won't behave too well, but I'm sure he understands the induction is not about him.

But I would love to see a blah-blah joke in there.

Tried to buy tix for this today during the RRHOF presale with a RRHOF membership, but guess what... no tix :fuckinputer: unless I am willing to pay $2000 per seat...

:( :( I was hoping to see what they had on Monday, the Citibank card presale. As of last weekend, my nephew lives in the area; a cheap overnight stay! Maybe they will release more sections of tickets then? hahahahahahahaha One can always hope I guess . . . . . .

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1