What's the weather like right now?

jamie

After an incredible Fall run of dry, warm sunny days, we finally have some precipitation today...maybe even snow!

100 percent chance in SoCal and it's about time. I've actually used rain sounds on my Breethe app before I sleep once in a while. It's so soothing.

Edit: I can hear it start to rain now.

Edited by invisible airwave

Been raining off and on a bit all week and poured all day yesterday, all day. November is our wettest month of the year which I learned yesterday. Plenty more on "tap" (see what I did there?) for next week.

After being molested by la Nina for most of October, there is a Colorado low threatening an icy golden shower soon to be joined by old man winter bringing a gusty northwestly pain in the arse which should collectively amount to several wasted days and wasted nights across the western Prairie landscape. It could even bring a post election present as it travels south of the 49th.

Regards, Freddy Fender

Roads were really bad today. It was supposed to get into the upper 30s but barely made it above 32 and the temps kept dropping all afternoon. It snowed and the roads got really slick resulting in more accidents than normal.

We're supposed to have a bad winter and it looks like that it was it's shaping up to be.

Kind of early out here for weather this bad.

• Like 1

yesterday and today were cold and rainy, im loving it! it didn’t get above 55°F today and it made me so happy. it’s supposed to be in the mid-low 60s all week!

Been raining here for like 2 weeks straight. Did find out recently that November is our wettest month so should come as no surprise. I would've guessed Dec. or Jan.

Supposed to get a break Fri. and Sat, until the next round.

it was pleasant today, only 65°F, but it quickly got cold around 4pm. i find myself leaving my window closed most of the time because i don’t wanna forget and have my pet tarantula get cold, so most of the time i don’t even notice. today i was working on my car so i definitely noticed, and damn it got cold fast once the sun was setting.

It`s very sad that English winters are what used to be English autumns - between 7 or 10 celsius, high 40s to low 50s fahrenheit, rainy with occasional windy days. I`ve seen snow for two separate days in a decade, and both days it was gone pretty quickly. Just have to keep moving further north... I love the cold and I miss it.

Was in Spokane the last couple of days and there was snow off and on which was a wonderful change of pace from the endless gray, dreary rain of the west side of the Cascades.

Overall everywhere in the northern part of the globe this time of year, the weather is "mostly dark".

Waiting for the sky to open up and burst forth between 12"-18" of snow. Not looking forward to shoveling by myself.

First major storm without the husband to help. He said he would but now he's like, oh I cant. Jerk. I'll hire a plower for remainding time I am living here.

• Like 1