What other music forums are you active in?

djflex

None. I thought there was only this one...

Lol...

There are quite a few. Some are even not about rush

I actually lied a little. I joined a Yes forum a couple months ago but didn't feel like trying to figure out how to maneuver around the place. Seemed really confusing to me but this place did too at first. I just love this place to much now to waste to much time trying to figure another place out... :)

I was on the Y&T Forum for about 6 years. Y&T was one of my other favorite bands of all time but it ended with Phil Kennemore's death.

I was done.

Y&T became the Dave Meniketti Replacement Band.

Then they shut down the forum last year because of social media. Some say they shut it down because of me. ;)

Turbine Freight knows what I mean! LOL!

They actually shut the forum down on February 15th. My birthday! Hmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

I tried an Alice Cooper one once. Man... dead as a dodo. Still "active", as it were, but Lord knows where the members were... :unsure: Anyway, after about a week, I just packed up and quit.

I used to be a full time CPer but that forum is too quiet. I was Admin at ProgArchives from 2005 but retired in 2013 as it became too time consuming.

Is ProgArchives still going? :)

sputnikmusic, not the forums but the reviews site. mostly people ages 16-30 so it's a lot more relaxed, more diversity in opinions. fun website but I'm not too active anymore, I mostly go there to find out what new albums are out and update my album ratings

joined an Ozric tentacles forum and a Kate bush forum, both were pretty inactive and boring communities. as a prog and metal fan I couldn't really relate to Kate's fan base of mostly gay British guys who are a bit too obsessed with tori amos and madonna

I joined a Grateful Dead message board back on Compuserve in '94. When Compuserve shut down, we migrated to a yahoo group. It's still going. I haven't posted in a couple years, but I still periodically read what people are up to.

I was on the Y&T Forum for about 6 years. Y&T was one of my other favorite bands of all time but it ended with Phil Kennemore's death.

I was done.

Y&T became the Dave Meniketti Replacement Band.

Then they shut down the forum last year because of social media. Some say they shut it down because of me. ;)

Turbine Freight knows what I mean! LOL!

They actually shut the forum down on February 15th. My birthday! Hmmmmmmmm

In its heyday the Y&T forum was great. But it turned to total shite almost overnight. Dreadful place in the end.

I wish I could get a peek at the inside of Dave Mustaine's Megadeth forum.

Is it restricted?

I guess like many of you i tried a couple but none stuck really.

There was a great metal thread on bb.com, but that place is nuts and i had to leave eventualky.

I find this interesting as i assumed several would ne active on other sites also

Just this one........used to on a fleetwood Mac forum. Left because of the Stevie fans who are WORSE then hardcore Rush fans.

i'm dead serious.

They'd praise a jar of Stevie farts.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

Just this one........used to on a fleetwood Mac forum. Left because of the Stevie fans who are WORSE then hardcore Rush fans.

i'm dead serious.

Mick

hell, I wouldn't even complain if 70s stevie nicks farted in my face.

• Like 2

i'm dead serious.

Mick

hell, I wouldn't even complain if 70s stevie nicks farted in my face.

Do you imagine they smell like roses?

• Like 2

Just here. Used to be on another band forum before I came here but left because you had to pretend the band was still in their twenties and you were never allowed to say anything less than glowing about them. In short, deny reality. Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2