What Color is this Dress? Blue/Black or White/Gold????????

vital signz

None of you have answered what color you see except the first responder in the thread. I showed the photo to six people in my home and three said without hesitation that the dress was white and gold. We actually got into a fight about it! I personally see blue and black...

You were fighting over a dress? :LOL:

I see a dress.

Come on guys, THERE IS A WOMAN UNDERNEATH!

What next? Keep the wrapper, bin the chocolate?

okay so all day i saw it as blue and black and i did not understand how anyone could see it as white and gold. i just now saw it as white and gold but i have to concentrate really hard. it looks like a white and gold dress in the shade. on the left it only looks white and gold to me because of the white balance. on the right and in the middle it looks black and blue. even in the picture on the left it just like light blue and washed out black. i don't know, its just an optical illusion.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/02/27/0227-black-blue-dress-3.jpg

Edited by thegirlintherushshirt

I see blue and brown/green

You're the only person I've met with the same definitive answer as me. I opened the picture up in Paint and drew black and white on it to show people how easily deceived their eyes were.

Like most problems in life, this one can be solved with MS Paint.

It's worth noting that each of the six random points that I sampled colors from turned up within the blue spectrum on the color mixer.

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/532/VSuItx.png

I see pink and grey but that's because of my colour blindness I guess...

Oh and:

1505557_882829505108633_2288454709619157882_n.jpg?oh=243483b64f82671566271e2e8987655b&oe=558F54EB

:)

It's white and gold but the blueish tint shows because of the white balance of the photo and poor lighting.

Case solved.