Jump to content


Post Pictures of YOU


  • Please log in to reply
7947 replies to this topic

#7921 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31039 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:28 AM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 05 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 February 2018 - 02:17 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 31 January 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Nothing to show at the moment, but in 12 days I'll have a picture with a prog legend!!!

January 31st + 12 days = Feb 12 x Toronto = Steve Hackett?

:blaze:

Busted!!!! Yes, I´ll interview him in the afternoon, and got two tickets to see him live at the Massey Hall. I´m taking the missus, since it´s been a while since we went to a concert together.

It took a 2 second search of Toronto concert dates for February 12th. :lol:

That’s awesome though Rod :yes:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze, 05 February 2018 - 10:29 AM.


Sponsored Post

#7922 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8946 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 05 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 February 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 05 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 February 2018 - 02:17 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 31 January 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Nothing to show at the moment, but in 12 days I'll have a picture with a prog legend!!!

January 31st + 12 days = Feb 12 x Toronto = Steve Hackett?

:blaze:

Busted!!!! Yes, I´ll interview him in the afternoon, and got two tickets to see him live at the Massey Hall. I´m taking the missus, since it´s been a while since we went to a concert together.

It took a 2 second search of Toronto concert dates for February 12th. :lol:

That’s awesome though Rod :yes:

Yeah man...we´re trying to get our blog off the ground and monetize it eventually. We tried to get a face to face interview with Robert Plant, who´s also coming in a few days, but got a no. Our next attempt will be John Petrucci from Dream Theater. Phone/Skype interviews are abundant though.

#7923 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31039 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 05 February 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 February 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 05 February 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 February 2018 - 02:17 AM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 31 January 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

Nothing to show at the moment, but in 12 days I'll have a picture with a prog legend!!!

January 31st + 12 days = Feb 12 x Toronto = Steve Hackett?

:blaze:

Busted!!!! Yes, I´ll interview him in the afternoon, and got two tickets to see him live at the Massey Hall. I´m taking the missus, since it´s been a while since we went to a concert together.

It took a 2 second search of Toronto concert dates for February 12th. :lol:

That’s awesome though Rod :yes:

Yeah man...we´re trying to get our blog off the ground and monetize it eventually. We tried to get a face to face interview with Robert Plant, who´s also coming in a few days, but got a no. Our next attempt will be John Petrucci from Dream Theater. Phone/Skype interviews are abundant though.

Best of luck to you guys! :cheers:

#7924 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8946 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

I missed an opportunity to take a good photo with Steve Hackett today. He and his wife flew in late from Montreal where he played last night, and we had to do the interview in his hotel room - they had to rush to the Massey Hall for soundcheck afterwards. The show was great, and I´ll write an article about it and post in Music of the Spheres. Here´s the best we could get with poor lighting:

The picture I took while interviewing him was not the best - they came in late from Montreal, and we had to do the interview in his hotel room, so the lighting was not the best. But here it is, yours truly and a prog legend!!!

Posted Image

#7925 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

Dressed up for a big work event.

Posted Image

And posed coz I'm a bit vain.

Posted Image

And my boyfriend for anyone who cares:

Posted Image

#7926 lerxt1990

lerxt1990

    Minister of Silly Walks

  • Members *
  • 61802 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Posted Image

#7927 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 31110 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:14 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Dressed up for a big work event.

Posted Image

And posed coz I'm a bit vain.

Posted Image

And my boyfriend for anyone who cares:

Posted Image

"Dressed To Kill"

Love,

KISS

#7928 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 6396 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 11:50 PM

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Dressed up for a big work event.

Posted Image

And posed coz I'm a bit vain.

Posted Image

And my boyfriend for anyone who cares:

Posted Image

He's a cutie, as are you!  Looking good with the new 'stache!

#7929 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31039 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:


Posted Image


Makes me think of Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange...a.k.a., one of my favorites of all time despite how disturbing it is

#7930 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:00 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 18 February 2018 - 10:49 AM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:


Posted Image


Makes me think of Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange...a.k.a., one of my favorites of all time despite how disturbing it is

That's so cool!

I might actually dress up like him come the next fancy dress party

#7931 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 32880 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Sonata Arctica
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory

Posted 19 February 2018 - 01:00 AM

View Postblueschica, on 17 February 2018 - 11:50 PM, said:

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Dressed up for a big work event.

Posted Image

And posed coz I'm a bit vain.

Posted Image

And my boyfriend for anyone who cares:

Posted Image

He's a cutie, as are you!  Looking good with the new 'stache!

Aww thanks!

He is.

#7932 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 6996 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 19 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

View PostSegue Myles, on 17 February 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

Dressed up for a big work event.

Posted Image

And posed coz I'm a bit vain.

Posted Image

And my boyfriend for anyone who cares:

Posted Image

Looking good!
Posted Image

#7933 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31039 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Haven’t posted any pics in a while.

Here’s a 3-fer with a theme:


My little friend 20 years ago...

Posted Image


An ‘ol drinking buddy about a decade back...

Posted Image


A couple of former co-worker friends just a couple of weeks ago...

Posted Image

#7934 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8946 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted Yesterday, 09:22 PM

Whos´s up for a TRF meetup?

Left to right: me, That One Guy, Day of Light and Union-53992

Posted Image

And before the pub, we met at the bottom of the CN Tower:

Posted Image

#7935 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 55553 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted Yesterday, 09:41 PM

^^^ I'm jealous!

#7936 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8946 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted Yesterday, 09:56 PM

View Postgoose, on 23 February 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

^^^ I'm jealous!

Well join us next time!!! I ALMOST met Earl this weekend - he was gonna come for the last ever SAGA show, but gave up.

#7937 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 31110 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 23 February 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 23 February 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

^^^ I'm jealous!

Well join us next time!!! I ALMOST met Earl this weekend - he was gonna come for the last ever SAGA show, but gave up.
I know Rod!  I couldn't pull it off!!!  Drama here with work and my family.  Have FUN!

#7938 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 85969 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 23 February 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

Whos´s up for a TRF meetup?

Left to right: me, That One Guy, Day of Light and Union-53992

Posted Image

And before the pub, we met at the bottom of the CN Tower:

Posted Image
Is this the new prog band of the future?? :aliensmiley:

#7939 blueschica

blueschica

    What the Puck?

  • Members
  • 6396 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Central Pa
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted Yesterday, 10:41 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 23 February 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

Whos´s up for a TRF meetup?

Left to right: me, That One Guy, Day of Light and Union-53992

Posted Image

And before the pub, we met at the bottom of the CN Tower:

Posted Image

Toronto beware !! Looks like trouble . . .are you going to hit Alex's bar??

#7940 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

    Crushed in Rio

  • Members *
  • 8946 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

That was yesterday...we thought about it, but I think you have to book it in advance, which we didn´t do. And also, I needed to get back home to say goodnight to my daughter - this week I left home everyday before she woke up, and I could tell she was missing me. Like Tommy Wiseau says, "anything for my princess!"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users