What are you reading?

Jack Aubrey

I bought a 3 book special by J J Smith from Amazon as I am looking for ways to improve my health.

I finished 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse.

I am now reading Lose Weight without Dieting or Working Out.

The 3rd book which I will be reading is 6 Ways to Lose Belly Fat without Exercise!

I bought a 3 book special by J J Smith from Amazon as I am looking for ways to improve my health.

I finished 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse.

I am now reading Lose Weight without Dieting or Working Out.

The 3rd book which I will be reading is 6 Ways to Lose Belly Fat without Exercise!

When you figure out that part let me know. I have very little left but its a slow process and I would love to speed it up and have every last bit gone.... :)

A Dance With Dragons, book five of Game of Thrones. I read through book four several years ago but I'm just now getting to five.

Just finished re-reading Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs. Great urban fantasy with werewolves and it is fast paced. Ready to start the 8th one soon. Started listening to Cold Dish by Jim Butcher. I love the Dresden series but the last two before this one kinda lost me. I feel like he jumped the shark a bit but I am stubborn and hope the Dresden I like will return. Switched to the audio since I wasn't making much progress with the print books. I listen to a lot of books because I can multi-task and to help me catch up on my reading (fell behind during the Olympics and Stanley Cup playoffs :cool: )

Just finished re-reading Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs. Great urban fantasy with werewolves and it is fast paced. Ready to start the 8th one soon. Started listening to Cold Dish by Jim Butcher. I love the Dresden series but the last two before this one kinda lost me. I feel like he jumped the shark a bit but I am stubborn and hope the Dresden I like will return. Switched to the audio since I wasn't making much progress with the print books. I listen to a lot of books because I can multi-task and to help me catch up on my reading (fell behind during the Olympics and Stanley Cup playoffs :cool: )

I really enjoy that Patricia Briggs series as well. Mercy is a cool character.

• Like 1

A Dance With Dragons, book five of Game of Thrones. I read through book four several years ago but I'm just now getting to five.

Post here again once you're done with it. I actually yelled out loud at the author at one point.

Post here again once you're done with it. I actually yelled out loud at the author at one point.

In a good or bad way? :LOL:

In a bad way. It is GRRM after all!

Edited by x1yyz

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

http://alexandrasscribblings.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/the-night-circus-by-erin-morgenstern.jpg

Excellent detail and plot so far; this is one of the best fictional novels I have read in quite some time. :)

• Like 1

Virginia Woolf - To The Lighthouse

This is, by far, the worst book I've ever been forced to read.

Though I do have to admit, I was never assigned anything by James Joyce.

• Like 1

In a bad way. It is GRRM after all!

Well I figured, but I was hoping it might be another Joffrey death. :LOL:

• Like 1

A History of the American Revolution by John R. Alden
  • Like 1

Listening to Cold Days by Jim Butcher and it is getting better. Reading a short book on the Beatles and re-reading Broken by Kelley Armstrong, part of the Otherworld series. Fun summer reading

Unworthy: How to stop hating yourself by Anneli Rufus

And

Library Journal, July 2014 Vol. 139 No. 12