What is your most hated movie?

The Owl

As far as I could tell, the main theme of Gump was.......time.

Yes, a story about time.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jurassic Park 3. After the huge buildup over the first two films, I was expecting something phenomenal, and I was hugely disappointed. no.gif

I hate HUGH GRANT MOVIES!!!

"LOVE ACTUALLY!"

I tried to be a nice guy so I picked it up on dvd and took it home to watch with Wendy. She digs romantic comedies and Hugh Grant. I am a selfish prick when it comes to sitting through these movies but I do it for her.

Well I started to complain and bitch during "Love Actually" so we got into a fight and I stormed out of the room and watched something else in the bedroom.

That movie is crap and my wife loves it.

I think Hugh's first movie was called "Lair Of The White Worm." I take it back, I like that Grant flick.

QUOTE (deadwing2112 @ May 21 2007, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 11 2007, 04:36 PM)
Worst movie EVER: Hostel. One can only shake their head at this sick twisted disgusting ridiculous piece of garbage. I saw it four times.

Why did you watch it four times?

*ppppppppppppppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttt

*the sound of D-Rock's post going over Deadwing's head

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ May 21 2007, 10:44 PM)
Body Snatchers From Hell....truly a hilariously terrible Japanese sci-fi/monster piece of garbage. I don't think I laughed this hard at Blazing Saddles.

This sounds good, was is subtitled or overdubbed?

Will check it out.

QUOTE (ProgRocker @ May 21 2007, 09:14 AM)
Jurassic Park 3. After the huge buildup over the first two films, I was expecting something phenomenal, and I was hugely disappointed. no.gif

And they're making a 4th movie

QUOTE (ProgRocker @ May 21 2007, 08:14 AM)

I actually liked it much better than the second one.

Not my most hated movie, but I really don't like THE MATRIX. And don't give me that crap, "You didn't get it". I got it. I just didn't want it. It's good for insomnia though. But I did appreciate the special effects so much that I went and saw part 2. That was a mistake

This isn't my most hated, but probably my biggest disappointment...

Beowulf.

Netflix sent it to me last week by accident and I watched it for the hey of it. I had no idea the entire movie was computer animated or whatever the proper term is.

Why oh why did they do this? The movie was good but I could not get past the computer animated stuff.

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 13 2008, 02:16 PM)
This isn't my most hated, but probably my biggest disappointment...

Beowulf.

Netflix sent it to me last week by accident and I watched it for the hey of it. I had no idea the entire movie was computer animated or whatever the proper term is.

Why oh why did they do this? The movie was good but I could not get past the computer animated stuff.

I liked it. I think it's refreshing not to have any big name actors with egos to stroke....

Meet Joe Black

Turgid, boring, meandering nonsense that goes absolutely nowhere. It COULD have ben good, but was completely ruined by Hollywoods irresistable compulsion to inject a large slice of cheezy schmaltz whenever possible.

Ummm... this is tough. I can't remember if I already answered this in the beginning of this thread, but if I did... it's always good to state it over and over.

LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY BLOWS!!!

Take a horrible book series and turn it into a shlock movie with a horrible troll of a director and what do you get? Mindless drivel for the sheep who have no taste to begin with.

BORING ass movies. Totally sucked. Wish I didn't have kids so I wouldn't have had to see them with them. I want those seven or eight hours of my life back. Well, the ones that I didn't sleep through it anyway.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 15 2008, 01:41 PM)
Ummm... this is tough. I can't remember if I already answered this in the beginning of this thread, but if I did... it's always good to state it over and over.

LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY BLOWS!!!

Take a horrible book series and turn it into a shlock movie with a horrible troll of a director and what do you get? Mindless drivel for the sheep who have no taste to begin with.

BORING ass movies. Totally sucked. Wish I didn't have kids so I wouldn't have had to see them with them. I want those seven or eight hours of my life back. Well, the ones that I didn't sleep through it anyway.

At last - someone who agrees with me!

I just can't get Lord of The Rings. I've tried but .... It could be worse it could be LOTR - The Musical.

The Lord Of The Rings owns.

Anyway I can't stand that moron Will Ferrell or anything he's ever been in. In fact I feel the same way about Owen Wilson. The pair of them f***ing suck, I've only seen two movies with them in but that's enough, the jokes are crap and they look like they've been knocked together on a low budget.

Lord of the Rings bores me to death, so does Harry Potter... fantasy movies I guess are not for me.

Napoleon Dynamite annoyed the hell out of me, I just didn't understand why so many people were watching it, even when I was baked as hell it was still not that funny.