Next year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Swedish Gedneck

• Members *
  • 19531 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:43 AM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 12 January 2021 - 04:11 PM, said:

View PostYYZumbi, on 12 January 2021 - 07:18 AM, said:

In about a year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne! And I am so nervous, but happy! He is one of my favorite artist next to Rush and Queen.

I bought a VIP ticket to see him live on his last tour. So I will be able to take a photo with him, and have him sign something for me! Now I just want this year to move quick!

I love Ozzy! He seems to be a really nice guy to talk to! Tho, I am a bit nervous to understand him. :P  When he is talking, I can almost not hear what he is saying. I hear him perfectly when he is singing, maybe I should ask him to sing to me? :D

Posted Image

That'll be very exciting...I can't wait to hear of your experience after it comes to pass.

I will post it here for sure! I am so excited, I can't believe it! I am going to talk to the great Prince of Darkness Ozzy! :o I am shaking!

Sponsored Post

#22 YYZumbi

YYZumbi

Swedish Gedneck

• Members *
  • 19531 posts
  • Interests:Vinyl records and music in general.

Posted 13 January 2021 - 06:44 AM

View PostFordgalaxy, on 12 January 2021 - 04:29 PM, said:

In about a year, I will met the Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne! And I am so nervous, but happy! He is one of my favorite artist next to Rush and Queen.

I bought a VIP ticket to see him live on his last tour. So I will be able to take a photo with him, and have him sign something for me! Now I just want this year to move quick!

I love Ozzy! He seems to be a really nice guy to talk to! Tho, I am a bit nervous to understand him. :P  When he is talking, I can almost not hear what he is saying. I hear him perfectly when he is singing, maybe I should ask him to sing to me? :D

Posted Image

That is probably the best picture of him I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting him.

He posted it on his official instagram a few days ago. I like it as well! And I am sure I will enjoy it as well! :ebert:

#23 tangy

tangy

The Great Progholio

• Members
  • 11293 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 08:27 PM

View PostTony R, on 12 January 2021 - 03:02 PM, said:

Posted Image

Who’s that Ozzy’s mum?

Haha

Mrs. Crowley

#24 driventotheedge

driventotheedge

The Professor

• Members
  • 4975 posts
  • Interests:Riding my Harley (2006 Road King)
    Razor clamming
    The Seattle Seahawks

Posted 14 January 2021 - 09:44 AM

View PostYYZumbi, on 13 January 2021 - 06:44 AM, said:

View PostFordgalaxy, on 12 January 2021 - 04:29 PM, said:

Posted Image

That is probably the best picture of him I've ever seen. I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting him.

He posted it on his official instagram a few days ago. I like it as well! And I am sure I will enjoy it as well! :ebert:
He usually dyes his hair so no gray shows. I like this picture because it's more natural outside of the eyeliner. And btw, I've heard most rock stars dye their hair. I'm sure Ged does. Someone once said Jimmy Page has the only honest head of hair in the classic rock spectrum. LOL I'd add Roger Waters to that list as well.

I sincerely hope you (the OP) get to meet Ozz. One of my favorite all-time artists. I've seen him the 2nd most times of anyone, 12 (7 as the singer for Sabbath and 5 solo). I did meet Sharon once. She was very personable.

Edited by driventotheedge, 14 January 2021 - 09:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users