The most ridiculous overpriced Rush memorabilia, just appeared on Amazon

Disembodied Spirit

i wonder how much I can get for my autographed rolling stone magazine cover?

It has to have a BS certificate of authenticity ...print 1 out and you'll get $1800
  • Like 1

eBay has always had a couple of shadow box pieces like this and they're always listed for well over $1500 but I don't think they sell. My favorite was the one that had a Rush logo sticker stuck over the "to (whoever it is)" like no one is gonna figure out it was personalized, or like it won't decrease the value of the piece even more than the personalizing did. The $20 passes all over it and the $7 drumstick really crank up the thousands when you spend whatever it costs to frame all that crap. At least the signatures on this one look legit. I'd pay maybe $200 for it at most and that's mostly for the professional framing cost.
  • Like 3

Never liked those custom jobs that throw together random items without much context.

Except for the signed album (signatures look legit to me actually) You can probably grab the rest of those items from ebay right now without the frame for about $30.

There must be thousands of those April 15, 1981 tickets flying around and I suspect that photo isn't even a photo, but and advertisement page from a magazine from 1980 promoting the Jim Ladd "Innerview" (the first one) with Neil.

• Like 1

So a signed MP and a bunch of mumbo jumbo? No thanks. I guess I should hold on to my Andrew prints of each members signed and numbered. I've never even taken them out of the tube they were shipped in.

I'm not being critical, I'm just curious. I'm always kind of interested in what people do with their Rush stuff. Like some people wear their Rush t shirts and others keep them hanging in the closet as a collection. Did you not have time to get them framed and hung up, etc.; or did you buy them always intending to hold them for the future? That is cool to keep them nice; in our house the tube would probably accidentally get thrown away! :D

In my case it's about 50-50 and some stuff I just rotate in and out to freshen things up a little. The stuff that's packed away is always in a dedicated spot (to avoid being thrown away) Generally the records and CDs are in boxes. For example my 45s are in a nearly stuffed box that looks like something you would store comic books in. The CD copies that get played are easily accessible on the shelf. Running out of room is a constant problem!

• Like 1

Never liked those custom jobs that throw together random items without much context.

Except for the signed album (signatures look legit to me actually) You can probably grab the rest of those items from ebay right now without the frame for about $30.

There must be thousands of those April 15, 1981 tickets flying around and I suspect that photo isn't even a photo, but and advertisement page from a magazine from 1980 promoting the Jim Ladd "Innerview" (the first one) with Neil.

Haha, yes, that's what I meant when I said I could take my signed AFTK album, one of those mini Alex guitars from the site that sells them, my unused R40 ticket from last year and oh yeah I found a WMMS button from the 70's when I used to go to Cleveland. Now all I have to do is get my daughter to mat the weird stuff for me.

Except like I said before, I would never. How would I be able to hug my album then? :D :D

• Like 1

it does look really cool, not gonna lie.

Yeah, but that is a lot of money for something like that.

Also, after all of the intricate descriptions about the various items, it says in all caps: "YOU ARE ONLY BIDDING ON THE RUSH MOVING PICTURES LP ITEM". :facepalm:

• Like 1

Does it include free shipping? :P If so.....I may pull the trigger.

Haha, yes, that's what I meant when I said I could take my signed AFTK album, one of those mini Alex guitars from the site that sells them, my unused R40 ticket from last year and oh yeah I found a WMMS button from the 70's when I used to go to Cleveland. Now all I have to do is get my daughter to mat the weird stuff for me.

Except like I said before, I would never. How would I be able to hug my album then? :D :D

You could if you had another one.....

• Like 1

I have an Alex Lifeson miniature guitar ,just missing the rest, otherwise I would be in the money.Well I do have Steve Ray Vaughans Texas Flood personally signed to me lp to fall back on but it ain't for sale.Just thought I would name drop that one :guitar:
  • Like 1

I have an Alex Lifeson miniature guitar ,just missing the rest, otherwise I would be in the money.Well I do have Steve Ray Vaughans Texas Flood personally signed to me lp to fall back on but it ain't for sale.Just thought I would name drop that one :guitar:

Grasbo, did you meet Stevie when he signed it ??

Was he a nice guy ?

Not only met him but jammed with him for about half an hour.I really didn't know much about him at the time but through a combination of my late brother in law who was a radio dj and the p.a.hire company I was working for it happened.I had a beaten up 65 fender strat and he had his beaten up 59 fender.This was in Sydney 85 I think.It is all bit foggy to me because I was going through substance abuse at the time and as i would learn later so was he.It was just twelve bar stuff.Trouble was I was trying to be Van Halen with all the fingertapping nonsense which is a no no for blues.He just played one note and that was it,real intense.He seemed ok and down to earth,told me to play slower with more feeling.I was really messed up at the time and i wish I could remember more but I do remember getting the sack from the p.a.hire company the next day.Or was it the day after?
  • Like 1

Does it include free shipping? :P If so.....I may pull the trigger.

FREE SHIPPING Included... :laughing guy:

Told you...

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff143/croatoan84/5695B62E-9D47-4E68-949C-6477757056FF_zpshk7emp4l.jpg

Not being much a fan of those, I have to admit that looks great the way you have them arranged and you can now enjoy them as they were intended to be enjoyed.

Nice!