Where´s Narpski?

Rod in Toronto

I've been missing his posts too. Hope he decides to give it another chance one of these days. Hope you are well Narps! :)
  • Like 3

Actually he's on assignment for the Yukon Blade Grinder COVERING the campaign.

For free

That's double the fee that I got covering that report of Peart taking a piss in Taipei!

Yeah but just the experience alone is worth it.
  • Like 2

For free

That's double the fee that I got covering that report of Peart taking a piss in Taipei!

I actually had to pay Tombstone to be a roving reporter for the YBG! :wtf:

• Like 2

For free

That's true. The Taiwanese chef & his wife that I interviewed were pleasant enough. But info was sparse...

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2004/08/23/20040822200653.jpeg

Me: So there was a report of Neil Peart coming into your establishment to relieve himself?

Chef's wife: Yes. Neil Peart came in to our restaurant to pee. Then he left. Maybe 45 to 50 seconds total. I don't think he washed his hands.

Chef: Yes. I don't think he washed his hands.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3

The only person that ever really bothered me is a certain troll that lives under a bridge in SOCN. ;)

Aww, man...I thought you and I were friends. :(

:LOL: ;)

• Like 1

The only person that ever really bothered me is a certain troll that lives under a bridge in SOCN. ;)

Aww, man...I thought you and I were friends. :(

:LOL: ;)

You are so far from being a troll. :LOL:
  • Like 3

Narpski is the reason I discovered Yes, Journey's Infinity, UFO and Sad Wings Of Destiny.

I hope he comes back! Whenever I dip into his record collection, I come back richer!

• Like 3

When I bought Journey's Infinity album, the store I got it from was giving away free giant posters of the cover art like this:http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Music%20Smilies/Album%20ART-%20Journey-Infinity1978.jpg and I still have it!
  • Like 4

When I bought Journey's Infinity album, the store I got it from was giving away free giant posters of the cover art like this:http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Music%20Smilies/Album%20ART-%20Journey-Infinity1978.jpg and I still have it!

It's the only Journey album I would buy again if my home burned down. Seriously wouldn't have given it a go had Narps not mentioned it!

I think I might also have Narps to thank for Montrose as well...

• Like 3

It's the only Journey album I would buy again if my home burned down. Seriously wouldn't have given it a go had Narps not mentioned it!

I got into the first Montrose album in the summer of '77...I had a friend who had the cassette of it....I bought the Vinyl, and he was amazed that it had the songs in a different order! I explained that on a cassette the time had to be the same as the cassette-Approx. 22 mins per side...

• Like 2

I got into the first Montrose album in the summer of '77...I had a friend who had the cassette of it....I bought the Vinyl, and he was amazed that it had the songs in a different order! I explained that on a cassette the time had to be the same as the cassette-Approx. 22 mins per side...

Montrose had like one of the best debuts ever! Adore it!

• Like 1

I prefer Journey with Rolie than Cain. Their two best albums IMHO are Infinity & Departure.

And hey, Montrose had the great Steve Smith!

• Like 3

I prefer Journey with Rolie than Cain. Their two best albums IMHO are Infinity & Departure.

And hey, Montrose had the great Steve Smith!

I like the first four Journey albums...and then after that bits and bobs here and there...

I need to get into Montrose more!

I love seventies hard rock. It really is magic!

• Like 2

Rock Candy, baby!
  • Like 2