Bands that used to be good but are now horrible beyond belief

djflex

Yes

I walked out on a YES show a few years back. Terrible with Benoit David.

I like the album they did with him though. Much better than that Heaven and Earth guy. What a shockingly bad album too.

I still remember your notorious first impressions of Heaven and Earth during your first listen

Ugh it was terrible. My facial muscles hurt for a week afterwards from all the teeth-clenching and grimacing...

I still cant believe they put out such vile dreck. Was Steve Howe even on it?

.. and it pisses me off when a band name is taken by a member or two who have done nothing in decades and cash in, esp when other members have died

That Thin Lizzy thing a few years ago was a disgrace

And Vivian Campbell involving himself in anything Dio related is quite appalling

• Like 1

Collective Soul just hasn't been the same since Ross Childress left the band.

Is that what happened to them? My son and I used to listen to them a lot and then didn't hear so much that was good from them.

Lots of bands been hanging around to long and now stink.

My first entry is In Flames

Their old stuff, though a bit dated now, was awesome. Whoracle , colony , the jesters dance were fun listens. All of their recent stuff is just horrible and unlistenable

Oh they suck now. Good grief...they really went off the rails in am embarrassing fashion...shocking...

After Tarja left Nightwish, they became a joke

The fanbase is honestly better off without fans like you. Seriously.

• Like 1

Probably not the most popular opinion around here, but I really liked Korn for many years. Their debut album, Life Is Peachy and Follow The Leader are great albums. Some of Issues is okay as well, but that band should have stopped a long time ago. They have become too big for their own good.
  • Like 1

Probably not the most popular opinion around here, but I really liked Korn for many years. Their debut album, Life Is Peachy and Follow The Leader are great albums. Some of Issues is okay as well, but that band should have stopped a long time ago. They have become too big for their own good.

Korn were huge for a reason. Personally never understood why so many have to hate on them, if you don't like them, go somewhere else!

One Direction lost their energy when Zayne left. My daughter even took the Fatheads off the wall.

I personally really enjoyed the last two singles.

And no this isn't a joke haha

Slipknot. Their first three albums were just incredible. Especially Subliminal Verses part III. What a great album. it was after that I felt they lost their aggressiveness, their edge.

Hmm now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I just grew up and can't stand their sound anymore.

Now I'm into more Prog Rock and have a more settled life, I haven't had the need to listen to any Slipknot or any heavy metal. Mudvayne, Godsmack, Rammstein all fall into this same patteran for me as well.

I guess I'm just getting too old to rock :codger:

...Except GWAR still kicks A$$!!! :madra:

Genesis all the way up untill "Calling all Stations" <- What the hell was that peice of crap.

Also Pink Floyd. That last album they put out was garbage.

Genesis all the way up untill "Calling all Stations" <- What the hell was that peice of crap.

Also Pink Floyd. That last album they put out was garbage.

Another hater. Nooooo

Ha. The key to CAS is to not really consider it a Genesis album. Trust me the first time I heard it I hated it.

• Like 1

Hey, it's not like they're Nickleback or anything :D