Geddy at Blue Jays game

shail

That is his son. Nearly positive from photos I've seen of his boy.

I watched a Jays game a couple weeks back and he was there with his son as well. Kinda distracted me from the game - always looking to how Ged reacted to various plays. He stood up and clapped as Encarnation hit a walk-off homer.

I find it awesome and hilarious that this forum keeps track of when Geddy goes to see the Blue Jays. Lol.

I wonder if he knows....

• Like 2

I find it awesome and hilarious that this forum keeps track of when Geddy goes to see the Blue Jays. Lol.

I wonder if he knows....

Sure, why not? It's a public appearance.

• Like 4

I wonder if he knows....

If you can turn on the TV and immediately see him, I don't think he's too concerned about people knowing he's at the game. It's not like anyone here is stalking him by following his vehicle to the ballpark. :eyeroll:

• Like 5

it's very nice that Geddy is enjoying the baseball game with his son! the jays being in the playoffs must be helping him not get too depressed over the end of Rush!

i could swat my wife, though, she's all OOOH HE'S SO CUTE! yarg.

• Like 1

actually, upon getting to see the actual game rather than the capture above, I'm not sure he was with his son at the game today. He definitely was a couple weeks back. His son has reddish hair and a goatee

I feel guilty pulling for Texas, knowing that if they win, it'll be another disappointment for poor Ged who's already lost his band.

haha i was thinking that the jays better come back and win or it might kill him, and no one wants that!

I wonder if he knows....

It's kind of weird IMHO. He's just sitting down. It's not like he's singing the national anthem or at a music shop testing out instruments.

• Like 1

I wonder if he knows....

He's been dealing with socially awkward Rush fans for 4 decades. Certainly he is aware that most of them stalk him on many levels.

• Like 1

Turn the game on. He's behind home plate. Wearing a blue jays hat.

I hate all sports, but that could sure give me an interest in baseball! (While he was there of course)

I wonder if he knows....

He's been dealing with socially awkward Rush fans for 4 decades. Certainly he is aware that most of them stalk him on many levels.

that is just hilarious! I love it & agree 100%

Proud Geddycorn right here!

I wonder if he knows....

It's kind of weird IMHO. He's just sitting down. It's not like he's singing the national anthem or at a music shop testing out instruments.

a bit surprising that you don't get that aspect of the fascination. It's Geddy, everything he does is interesting!
  • Like 2

I wonder if he knows....

a bit surprising that you don't get that aspect of the fascination. It's Geddy, everything he does is interesting!

:LOL: I once saw Alex Lifeson eating a hoagie at a delicatessen. I was overwhelmed with joy. :LOL:

• Like 3

I wonder if he knows....

:LOL: I once saw Alex Lifeson eating a hoagie at a delicatessen. I was overwhelmed with joy. :LOL:

hey Alex, can I sit by you? Pretty please?