Geddy at Blue Jays game

shail

I wish I could find Geddy on the tv. What row is he in?

Seat GG28. He's next to the grinning, blonde but balding guy that has a box of popcorn, packet of peanuts, a footlong bratwurst, and a pretzel in his arms...same dude should be clutching a beer between his legs and it's likely spilling a bit. You can see Geddy occasionally mouthing calmly to that guy, "Would you please shut the f**k up?! I'm trying to watch this game!"

In his usual spot again today, and happier at the moment. :)

Next 2 games are in KC, so unless Toronto wins 3 in a row...THIS IS IT!

I Say again.

THIS IS IT!!

In his usual spot again today, and happier at the moment. :)

Next 2 games are in KC, so unless Toronto wins 3 in a row...THIS IS IT!

I Say again.

THIS IS IT!!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2219184.1443015639!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/yogi-berra-circa-1950s.jpg

• Like 4

FOX Sports 1 has a Sportscenter type show. They had a silly Where is Geddy segment that lasted all but 15 seconds...yeah easy to find he sits in the same seat!

If I ever win the Powerball. Geddy will play the Enid Event Center and drink wine at my lounge. I'll invite those others guys but who knows...
  • Like 1

If I ever win the Powerball. Geddy will play the Enid Event Center and drink wine at my lounge. I'll invite those others guys but who knows...

I won Lotto 649 here in Ontario, and he snubbed me, so even if you do win, don,t hold your breath.
  • Like 1

I won Lotto 649 here in Ontario, and he snubbed me, so even if you do win, don,t hold your breath.

Canadianice, have you worn your fine Rush leather jacket yet?

Loved seeing him behind the plate during the last Toronto win.

Why did you love seeing him there? I'm serious.

Assuming you're not into dog shows:

If Geddy were in the audience watching a televised dog show, would you love seeing him there? I'm totally serious. It's hard to understand this idea of loving watching someone simply sitting down even when it is Geddy Lee.

• Like 1

If Geddy were in the audience watching a televised dog show, would you love seeing him there? I'm totally serious. It's hard to understand this idea of loving watching someone simply sitting down even when it is Geddy Lee.

i think it just gives people a buzz to know that someone they admire is into the same thing they are. sort of like how it's always exciting when a song you love comes on the radio, it's got something extra than if you'd just gone and found that same song on your music player.

• Like 1

i think it just gives people a buzz to know that someone they admire is into the same thing they are. sort of like how it's always exciting when a song you love comes on the radio, it's got something extra than if you'd just gone and found that same song on your music player.

The radio thing I understand because a song you love is playing that you didn't have to press "play". This is just a guy sitting down. The closest thing I can come up with is this:

I love tennis. About 20 years ago, one of my favorite players (Jim Courier) was at an R.E.M. (a band I like) concert and he joined the band on stage. He got on the drums and played "Orange Crush" I think it was. He's a competent enough musician that it sounded decent. I think this is kind of similar to the Geddy baseball thang but at the same time, it's not really because Courier was actively involved with the show. He played drums with the band. It's not like Geddy struck someone out with a fastball. He cheered, stood up, sat down, and had a beer & pretzel.

• Like 1

The radio thing I understand because a song you love is playing that you didn't have to press "play". This is just a guy sitting down. The closest thing I can come up with is this:

I love tennis. About 20 years ago, one of my favorite players (Jim Courier) was at an R.E.M. (a band I like) concert and he joined the band on stage. He got on the drums and played "Orange Crush" I think it was. He's a competent enough musician that it sounded decent. I think this is kind of similar to the Geddy baseball thang but at the same time, it's not really because Courier was actively involved with the show. He played drums with the band. It's not like Geddy struck someone out with a fastball. He cheered, stood up, sat down, and had a beer & pretzel.

it defies logic, but all I can tell you is that there's something weirdly cool about it. it doesn't make any difference to the game i'm watching but for whatever reason it just seems cool to see him there.

• Like 2

it defies logic, but all I can tell you is that there's something weirdly cool about it. it doesn't make any difference to the game i'm watching but for whatever reason it just seems cool to see him there.

I think it's also because whenever we would see him it was always in a particular setting where he was the performer. Now, here he is in an entirely different setting now as the spectator. It's like seeing a different side of him.

• Like 1

I think it's also because whenever we would see him it was always in a particular setting where he was the performer. Now, here he is in an entirely different setting now as the spectator. It's like seeing a different side of him.

Ok, fair enough

yeah that's true, it's almost like, hey he's a regular guy like me with the ball cap and the scorecard!

though, the whole season tickets right behind home plate thing does mess with the regular guy like me thing.

• Like 2