R.I.P. TRF

OfficialREKT

None of this explains where Lorraine has been for the last three days. That concerns me more than some noob trolling old heads.

Agreed...

Can I just ask, why would any of this be Lorraine?

Yeah I don't get that either.

Cause when the music stops---there,s only the sound of Lorraine----

Okay now that was clever. :)

Wish I "got it" but of course I don't...

Change Lorraine to "the rain" and you have a line from Bravado

What's Bravado?

• Like 2

So long as I'M in here causing controversy, this forum will NEVER die.

Now you mention it, if this is the case...

I wish it would.

Grow a sense of humor.

Take your own advice? :ph34r:

• Like 4

Wish I "got it" but of course I don't...

Change Lorraine to "the rain" and you have a line from Bravado

What's Bravado?

Edited by antiquark
  • Like 1

Maybe it's the return of Zelix. It was written, "Zelix will come, and Zelix will go. When Zelix comes again he will bring prophecy of doom, and make ye prepared lest ye know him not, to your eternal misfortune."

Zelix . . . . is that you?

:rush: As a seasoned veteran of TRF, I have put by superior skills to action and have correctly diagnosed TRF as diseased. It is an unfortunate revelation to TRF faithful, but it is the harsh reality. Most of the topics posted in recent months haven't even been about RUSH. Instead of all of us panicking, I think we should use this time to mourned and plan an appropriate funeral date. :rush:

Excuse me but your diagnosis is wrong. Clearly you have you missed all the R40 posts & many other recent Rush related posts. While it is true that there are a lot of non Rush topics, the answer is not a funeral, but rather, that we all make a point to make more Rush related posts. But thank you for your input.

Who are you?

Im sorry, but it is I who should be asking you that. K don't regularly associate myself with TRF mortals, the like of which you are categorized as. As for the avatar comment, this is my avatar. A faceless watchful protector of all things pleasant. Im sorry you are bitter about this news but life is tough sometimes.

Anyone else liking this guy?

Maybe if he were more creative.

So true.

But lately, has anyone here been creative?

Mean post is mean.
  • Like 1

:yes:
  • Like 2

Who are you?

Im sorry, but it is I who should be asking you that. K don't regularly associate myself with TRF mortals, the like of which you are categorized as. As for the avatar comment, this is my avatar. A faceless watchful protector of all things pleasant. Im sorry you are bitter about this news but life is tough sometimes.

You had a lil grammar mistake. Its written "douchebag". Not that whole text

You go, girl!!!!!
  • Like 1

Who are you?

So true.

Lots of creative people here. I mean, you're here on a Rush board yet you like Bruce Springsteen. That's pretty damn creative. :D

I've been on this Rush board for many years. To me this is one of your best 73.

Who are you?

So true.

Mean post is mean.

I'm very creative on here! Not my fault a little stuck up boy who thinks he knows everything about music doesn't know shit about melodic hard rock!!

"SHAME SHAME SHAME!" YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER MYLES!!! THINK OUTSIDE THE PROG SNOB BORN IN THE UK BULLSHIT JERSEY BOY BRUCE COMMUNIST LIBERAL FANTASY WORLD OF GARBAGE UNIVERSE!

Even White Lion is better than anything Bruce STINGSPLEEN has done. A complete successful failure. The Boss is the Ultimate Oxymoron.

Signed,

RATT

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

Who are you?

So true.

Mean post is mean.

I'm very creative on here! Not my fault a little stuck up boy who thinks he knows everything about music doesn't know shit about melodic hard rock!!

"SHAME SHAME SHAME!" YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER MYLES!!! THINK OUTSIDE THE PROG SNOB BORN IN THE UK BULLSHIT JERSEY BOY BRUCE COMMUNIST LIBERAL FANTASY WORLD OF GARBAGE UNIVERSE!

Even White Lion is better than anything Bruce STINGSPLEEN has done. A complete successful failure. The Boss is the Ultimate Oxymoron.

Signed,

RATT

I love this!

:cheers:

:rush: As a seasoned veteran of TRF, I have put by superior skills to action and have correctly diagnosed TRF as diseased. It is an unfortunate revelation to TRF faithful, but it is the harsh reality. Most of the topics posted in recent months haven't even been about RUSH. Instead of all of us panicking, I think we should use this time to mourned and plan an appropriate funeral date. :rush:

Didn`t you try this same crap over at Counterparts?

Sorry folks, we`ll try and clean up our own trash....

• Like 5

Who are you?

So true.

Lots of creative people here. I mean, you're here on a Rush board yet you like Bruce Springsteen. That's pretty damn creative. :D

So true!

I prefer Springsteen to Rush...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/spicoli.jpg

Well, I'll tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC, "Danger is my business!"

Who are you?

You had a lil grammar mistake. Its written "douchebag". Not that whole text

You go, girl!!!!!

:) ;) :D

Who are you?

So true.

Mean post is mean.

Signed,

RATT

:madra:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2dORQp78vM