R.I.P. TRF

OfficialREKT

:rush: As a seasoned veteran of TRF, I have put by superior skills to action and have correctly diagnosed TRF as diseased. It is an unfortunate revelation to TRF faithful, but it is the harsh reality. Most of the topics posted in recent months haven't even been about RUSH. Instead of all of us panicking, I think we should use this time to mourned and plan an appropriate funeral date. :rush:

Go hug an Easter island head. And have a cupcake while your there http://viber.tsymbal.su/data/emoticons/(cupcake).png

Who are you?

Im sorry, but it is I who should be asking you that. K don't regularly associate myself with TRF mortals, the like of which you are categorized as. As for the avatar comment, this is my avatar. A faceless watchful protector of all things pleasant. Im sorry you are bitter about this news but life is tough sometimes.

Anyone else liking this guy?

• Like 2

Who are you?

Im sorry, but it is I who should be asking you that. K don't regularly associate myself with TRF mortals, the like of which you are categorized as. As for the avatar comment, this is my avatar. A faceless watchful protector of all things pleasant. Im sorry you are bitter about this news but life is tough sometimes.

Maybe if he were more creative.

• Like 1

Who are you?

So true.

But lately, has anyone here been creative?

• Like 1

Who are you?

So true.

Lots of creative people here. I mean, you're here on a Rush board yet you like Bruce Springsteen. That's pretty damn creative. :D

• Like 10

Who are you?

So true.

Lots of creative people here. I mean, you're here on a Rush board yet you like Bruce Springsteen. That's pretty damn creative. :D

I'm working on another adjective to describe it. Thinking.........
  • Like 3

Who are you?

So true.

So true!

I prefer Springsteen to Rush, but I like the Rush fans more than the Springsteen. More crazy and open-minded!

• Like 1

Who are you?

So true.

So true!

I prefer Springsteen to Rush...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/spicoli.jpg

• Like 9

So long as I'M in here causing controversy, this forum will NEVER die.

Now you mention it, if this is the case...

I wish it would.

Edited by Segue Myles

Who are you?

So true.

So true!

I prefer Springsteen to Rush...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/1001001/spicoli.jpg

grumpy-cat-meme.png

Who are you?

Seems he's also TheWatchMaker97 and TheSpiritOfJacobsScience.

He's also DouchePickle107, BoredClown52 and UncreativeButtMunch44

So you're saying he's Spaghetti Lee?

He's actually a nice guy in person. See for yourself. His GF was a blast:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ycdx985H3hg

• Like 3

Who are you?

wow What an Idiot!! Move On!!
  • Like 1

Probably Loraine or her grandson, The Cupcake Warrior.

Funny, I was thinking it was Lorraine just playing around too.

((edited to add)): But then I read this thread further and saw that 73 said he/she has other alters...so I take that back about it being Lorraine.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1