Do you sing at the top of your lungs to Rush?

DirkPrattLerxst

All the time, at least three times a day no matter where I am, no matter who Im with. My pre designated rock out times are 9:00am, 1:00pm and 6:00pm. Anything more than that is if im really feeling pumped and need to burn some energy.
  • Like 3

I always sing along but how loud I do it all depends on the situation. You never want to sing louder than the music but the louder it is, the louder i'll sing along. If i'm at work I have to play stuff low, so I don't go crazy with the vocals. It's not just Rush either. Ever since I was a kid i've always sung along to songs I like doing my best to imitate the person who's singing, even if it's a woman :LOL:
  • Like 2

i do with Hemispheres

In a lower register I assume :LOL:

I try not to, but kind of impossible

Yes, it is.

I've sung along to it in a normal voice before and it just doesn't fit. You have to sing it high. Not as high as Geddy (I haven't been able to do that since I was in high school) but you still have to use the higher range of your voice. I feel bad for people who have a deep voice, they can never properly sing along to the 70s stuff ;)

• Like 3

i do with Hemispheres

In a lower register I assume :LOL:

I try not to, but kind of impossible

Yes, it is.

I've sung along to it in a normal voice before and it just doesn't fit. You have to sing it high. Not as high as Geddy (I haven't been able to do that since I was in high school) but you still have to use the higher range of your voice. I feel bad for people who have a deep voice, they can never properly sing along to the 70s stuff ;)

The 70's stuff suits me well since I obviously have a higher voice range! :P I find myself singing along with "Fly By Night" and "Beneath, Between and Behind" in the car but forget about "Anthem"; I just have to be quiet and let Geddy rip that one out!

• Like 2

Occasionally. Though if I try to belt out "We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx" part, for example, then my voice goes right out of whack, and it kind of cracks.

:scared:

• Like 2

if the music is loud enough to cover my voice then yes. i did when i saw them in concert and i always do whenever i see a tribute band.