Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Met a couple at RushCon that made their own Arf40 shirts with pics of their own dogs. I asked if they were official because they were so well done.

They could probably make a mint! Myself and so many other TRfers want them!

Intermission. I better go check on my kids. Is periscope turning anyone else into a bad parent?

I am only ignoring my laundry :) They will grow up too fast, hug them now. Losing it must have made me emotional :P

This is probably the last time I'm using periscope. Everyone in the house went to bed hours ago. Even our boxer is asleep at my feet.

Plenty of other n=bands you can catch via the Scope! Caught U2 the other night from MSG...

I like U2 and all, but I don't need to see them that much. There's always you tube for that anyway. Much better quality.

Periscope is my consolation prize for seeing Rush live when I normally wouldn't be able to do that.

• Like 1

Awesome show so far. It will be interesting to see what Geddy says at the end...

very curious!

My guess is: “Sayonara suckers!”

"Peace, we're out" and drops the mic!

"Just kidding! See ya next summer!"... I hope.

• Like 6

This was the first Rush song I remember hearing and wanting to learn the words to so I could sing along. Riding along in my dad's car while this played...I was super young at the time. Very important song to me.

Loved seeing this on MTV (That's right!) on the midnight concert and video single back in the day. My early favorite!

• Like 3

Kent is cracking me up, did they get in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, would they end it in Cleveland?

My first show, I am f**king retarded :laughing guy:

I may have to watch this tomorrow when I can handle it.

This was the first Rush song I remember hearing and wanting to learn the words to so I could sing along. Riding along in my dad's car while this played...I was super young at the time. Very important song to me.

Loved seeing this on MTV (That's right!) on the midnight concert and video single back in the day. My early favorite!

You think they showed ESL at midnight cause MTV thought no one would watch it? :LOL:

Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1