Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

That's the part I was talking about (cowbell)

yeah, but he doesn't do the same little melody that he did both on All the Worlds and Exit Stage Left

I wish they did all of Hemispheres. Just to get it on video at least once.

There's a video floating around from the Hemispheres tour, since Capitol Theatre recorded all the shows there (there's a show from the 2112 tour that's been found, but the hemipsheres one is still missing)

That sucks so bad! It's interesting all the old footage out there and not one Hemispheres. Very elusive!!!

From what I've read, it's basically because the owner taped every show there-- so they're all lost in piles and piles of tapes. The 2112 one apparently resurfaced pretty recently. The Hemispheres show was also around the time that Capitol Theatre upgraded to color, meaning there'd be the entire headlining show in full color! I would die fully satisfied if I got to see either that video bootleg or a headlining bootleg from the Caress of Steel tour. Hopefullyyyyy someone will go digging through their closet some day and stumble upon it!

• Like 1

The lasers are so badass in this part -

but much more so when viewed from the back of the hall

Edited by cygnify
  • Like 2

http://d1p3t35jiqtse7.cloudfront.net/content/uploads/2014/12/philosopher-400x400.jpghttp://uploads3.wikiart.org/images/vincent-van-gogh/ploughman-with-woman-planting-potatoes-1884.jpg
  • Like 1