ever had the misfortune of getting involved with a passive/aggressive personallity?

God f***ing damn it. Why can't people just say what they are mad about openly and honestly, instead of this deeply frustrating bullshit of beating around the bush making only hints about what might be the matter?

JUST f***ing SAY IT. WHY IS THAT TOO HARD?

God f***ing damn it. Why can't people just say what they are mad about openly and honestly, instead of this deeply frustrating bullshit of beating around the bush making only hints about what might be the matter?

JUST f***ing SAY IT. WHY IS THAT TOO HARD?

misogynist...

:)

• Like 2

I've known people like that. I've seen it even more as the years go by. A lot of people are afraid to come out and say what they really think and feel because they think they're going to be rejected. Personally I would rather deal with someone being honest with their feelings than someone taking it out in unhealthy ways.
  • Like 3

I've known people like that. I've seen it even more as the years go by. A lot of people are afraid to come out and say what they really think and feel because they think they're going to be rejected. Personally I would rather deal with someone being honest with their feelings than someone taking it out in unhealthy ways.

Amen.

• Like 1

For too many people, expressing one's true feelings is the scariest thing ever.

To expose your deepest fears, or your anger, or your real opinons (which may be nasty), is just too dangerous. For those who are used to being in control at all times, to let go of that control is terrifying.

• Like 2

I worked with one and I hated it. I rejoiced when that person retired.

http://www.hahastop.com/pictures/Fighting_Poodles.jpg

Is that Stevie Nicks fighting with herself?

• Like 1

Was it something I said?

It could have been, but lets not worry about it today, cupcake?

• Like 1

This is a pretty good explanation as to why people do it:

When we lift the covers from our feelings

We expose our insecure spots

It causes people to think and feel and be real, and that scares a lot of people.

• Like 2

I had a teacher that was really passive aggressive and it was so goddamn annoying. she was so fake and everyone could see through it.

I'd like to tell you but you'll just have to figure it out for yourself. ;)

Lol. Another way of saying "its so pointless I would rather you guess correctly than make me actually say it out loud"

• Like 1

If you don't tell us who it is, that says A LOT about you...

Just kidding, I thought I could give yet another example of passive aggressive behaviour.

If you don't tell us who it is, that says A LOT about you...

Just kidding, I thought I could give yet another example of passive aggressive behaviour.

This thread was started with a particular individual in mind. Since she is not a member of this forum, little purpose would be gained by saying her name, since none of you know her anyway.

Edited by Closer to the Heart