5 Days Out!

A year ago today I would never had imagined that I would be typing those 3 words today:

5 Days Out!

and RUSH will be on Tour once again. Probably with one of their best setlists ever. I truly can't wait for May 8th to find out what there playing. Can you tell the excitement is starting to heighten?

• Like 7

Won't be at opening night,but will be seeing Rush this month. The excitement is definitely building. Very excited about the posibilities in the setlist(s). I just hope "revisiting a lot of the older material" doesn't mean more from Hold Your Fire/Presto and means good ole' 70s rock.
  • Like 3

I'm excited to get to Tulsa Thursday afternoon, taking it all in. Being relaxed walking from my hotel room to the arena. I have no interest in posting pics or set list updates, I'm watching the show! I'm sure someone will post set list updates, it's their ticket not mine.
  • Like 2

I've never attended on opening night before. But then again, I never really felt the need to before. It will be so exciting to be in the first group of people to hear & see the new show!
  • Like 4

Rain and Thunderstorms expected Thursday and Friday.

Plan accordingly. Driving, Flying, Walking...etc.

Maybe the power of Rush will push the rain away.

I've never attended on opening night before. But then again, I never really felt the need to before. It will be so exciting to be in the first group of people to hear & see the new show!

I did it for the first time on CA tour...now I'm back for seconds!! It's so totally worth it!!!

• Like 1

Yeah baby!!!!!! And one week from today I shall be in Lincoln for the second show. :rush:

By all purposes that Opening Night Part Deux since they might be changing the setlist with Atlernates.

• Like 1

The anticipation is delectable. I love it.

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy!

Very exciting!!! Longer wait for those of us on the East Coast though- I'll be ready at 7:30 Eastern time. . . . have to make popcorn or something! :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Very exciting!!! Longer wait for those of us on the East Coast though- I'll be ready at 7:30 Eastern time. . . . have to make popcorn or something! :popcorn:

Too bad those of us not going didn't live closer. We could have some kind of opening night Rush party.

• Like 2

They open with Anthem

Final answer!