2015-16 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Mr. Blues will be excited to wake up and see a win by the BRONCOS!

Peyton Manning has got to be expecting a visit from John Elway one of these days . . . .

Hopefully with an offer about bringing him onto the coaching staff. His body's had it but his mind for the game is coach material.

• Like 1

Peyton Manning has got to be expecting a visit from John Elway one of these days . . . .

Hopefully with an offer about bringing him onto the coaching staff. His body's had it but his mind for the game is coach material.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of . . .

BTW,

Where is Manning? Why hasn't he been seen on the side lines?

• Like 1

BTW,

His foot is in some kind of walking cast. He didn't travel with the team to Chicago last week and didn't dress this week. They said he was there before the game, but yeah, I thought he would be on the sidelines too. I might have missed him though, I forgot to turn it on until the second half and was watching it off and on for awhile! :) Glad I caught the best part.

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

BTW,

His foot is in some kind of walking cast. He didn't travel with the team to Chicago last week and didn't dress this week. They said he was there before the game, but yeah, I thought he would be on the sidelines too. I might have missed him though, I forgot to turn it on until the second half and was watching it off and on for awhile! :) Glad I caught the best part.

Maybe,

He was sitting in the owner's booth. :P

• Like 1

Refs er Broncos beat Pats

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Brady throwing his head back and stomping his feet after that horrible offensive hold was sad. I can see getting upset about the sketchy O-PI and the D holding call that went against them, but that O-hold was so blatant.

Refs er Broncos beat Pats

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Brady throwing his head back and stomping his feet after that horrible offensive hold was sad. I can see getting upset about the sketchy O-PI and the D holding call that went against them, but that O-hold was so blatant.

The PI call was sketchy so I get his frustration. Nowhere near as bullshit as the calls our teams were handed on Thursday.

Shit happens. If they don't muff the punt it probably wouldn't matter anyhow.

Now that that's overwith, they can still be a 15-1 ball team. And that sounds pretty good to me, doesn't it?

Ah, to dream:

The Lions winning on Thursday and sweeping the Packers for the first season in ages.

Ah, to dream.

Edited by pjbear05