2015-16 NFL Season Thread

Principled Man

Warning: Broncos fan here

An improbable 7-0 start with a road trip to INDY Sunday. Most of us are cautiously optimistic Peyton F****** Manning actually has his shit together. Most of us are STOKED with the run game last two weeks.

Defense is unsolvable, offense could be damn near unstoppable.

Don't worry, I remember SBXXIV, us long time Donkey fans know how tenuous this hold is.

I thought you might be a 49ers fan with that name.

An improbable 7-0 start with a road trip to INDY Sunday. Most of us are cautiously optimistic Peyton F****** Manning actually has his shit together. Most of us are STOKED with the run game last two weeks.

Don't worry, I remember SBXXIV, us long time Donkey fans know how tenuous this hold is.

When the Niners are 2-6 they have no fans.

• Like 2

lol nope

That was bullshit, Talib.

They HAVE to fine him, or maybe suspend him. That was unreal. Maybe have him clean his QB's house for a month.

BUT it did keep Peyton stuck at 3 more yards until SUPERDUPERTOSSRECORDOFALLTIME and that was sort of funny.

• Like 3

That was bullshit, Talib.

They HAVE to fine him, or maybe suspend him. That was unreal. Maybe have him clean his QB's house for a month.

BUT it did keep Peyton stuck at 3 more yards until SUPERDUPERTOSSRECORDOFALLTIME and that was sort of funny.

1 game only. What a pussy move.

YIKES DENVER

all of us here in the mile high are both tracking our sides (orbit) and friggin scared shitless (RUN THE BALL GODDAMMIT)

That UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS call against TJ Ward for PLAYING FOOTBALL omg back to hockey.

Edited by CapnKeck

http://mediaassets.tmj4.com/photo/2015/10/27/Ditka_packers_mcdonalds_1445978629203_25817593_ver1.0_640_480.PNG

Packers 0-2 since this commercial came out.

• Like 3

http://mediaassets.tmj4.com/photo/2015/10/27/Ditka_packers_mcdonalds_1445978629203_25817593_ver1.0_640_480.PNG

Packers 0-2 since this commercial came out.

All part of Ditka's master plan.

The man has a 200 IQ...

• Like 1

I think it's nice to see Philly as a powerhouse again. Good sports cities deserve good teams.

Arlen Spector couldn't agree more.

Plus, after getting off to a shaky start, the Eagles could have laid down like dogs. But they showed pride, which is great to see.

Yeah, they deserve the Hanley and Manny Ramirez effort award.

I think it's nice to see Philly as a powerhouse again. Good sports cities deserve good teams.

Arlen Spector couldn't agree more.

Can't stand the guy after what he did to Bork. And his silly "not proved" performance during Clinton's impeachment trial. He's a tin foil hat nut.

Well, at least you'll always see eye to eye about the Iggles.

Plus, after getting off to a shaky start, the Eagles could have laid down like dogs. But they showed pride, which is great to see.

I guess this theme has been seen here for the last time.

• Like 1