Autographs?

GotPeart

That's an absolutely beautiful picture. I wonder if they are ever tempted to attach a little sticky with a comment or two? In your case, JD, telling you "Nice picture!" or something like that. i'm sure when they looked at it, that's what they thought. It may have even brought many memories back for them.
  • Like 1

My 1975 t-shirt came back from Seattle...unsigned.

Aw man...that sucks. I wonder why? Hard for them to sign shirts?

After having my jersey sent back unsigned and reading this I've concluded that the band shy's from signing clothing because the personalization could be removed and sold aftermarket. I was really bummed myself and feel for ya' pony, but I did have success with other items. Send something else quick to Irvine!!!

here is what happens there is a small table inside the dressing room that Liam puts things to be autographed if you have jerseys and posters and big things they don't have room you need to keep that in mind that's why you need something smaller tour book or CD cover something like that is best Edited by robertrobyn

I got mine back today! This was the first tour I saw them on.

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w624/RiflemanWI/Rush%20VT%20Cover_zpsgqla1xew.png

How cool that it's from the first time you saw them! It looks like Alex wrote your name!

• Like 2

Just got my 2112 LP back from Seattle...unsigned. Second unsuccessful attempt this tour. The note I wrote the band and the sharpie I sent were both missing, and both times the record arrived in my SASE, not the original envelope, so who knows what happened there...but this LP has been to Boston and Seattle and both times got sent back unsigned. I've never sent anything in before, so I'm not sure of any reason why the guys wouldn't sign it. I know they don't owe me or anyone autographs, it's just kind of a bummer striking out both times when people here have had success with both Boston and Seattle.

I'm going to try one more time and send the Moving Pictures LP I just got today to either Irvine Meadows or LA. Hoping third time is the charm.

Just got my 2112 LP back from Seattle...unsigned. Second unsuccessful attempt this tour. The note I wrote the band and the sharpie I sent were both missing, and both times the record arrived in my SASE, not the original envelope, so who knows what happened there...but this LP has been to Boston and Seattle and both times got sent back unsigned. I've never sent anything in before, so I'm not sure of any reason why the guys wouldn't sign it. I know they don't owe me or anyone autographs, it's just kind of a bummer striking out both times when people here have had success with both Boston and Seattle.

I'm going to try one more time and send the Moving Pictures LP I just got today to either Irvine Meadows or LA. Hoping third time is the charm.

Best of luck, hoping it works this time. You never know earlier, the band may have been a bit busy

I got mine back today! This was the first tour I saw them on.

http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w624/RiflemanWI/Rush%20VT%20Cover_zpsgqla1xew.png

I bet that isn't a record they've received much this tour. Awesome for you

• Like 1

I hope it works for you! The item I sent for my nephew seems to be lost between Seattle and Denver :( , although it has not been even a week. I hope it's not like in the Seattle dead letter office forever or something. I'm hoping he will get it next week.

I bet that isn't a record they've received much this tour. Awesome for you

Thank you. I figured it was the one that meant the most to me. I hope more people get lucky and get their stuff back signed, I thank all of you for the advice and help. I would have never known about this before this thread.

• Like 1

Apparently quite a few people are getting things back unsigned. I wonder if maybe they're just getting a lot more requests since so many more people know about it now.

Apparently quite a few people are getting things back unsigned. I wonder if maybe they're just getting a lot more requests since so many more people know about it now.

That's a good reason not to bump this topic next tour ;) Keep it hush hush

That's a good reason not to bump this topic next tour ;) Keep it hush hush

Uh huh. Right. ;)

I hope it works for you! The item I sent for my nephew seems to be lost between Seattle and Denver :( , although it has not been even a week. I hope it's not like in the Seattle dead letter office forever or something. I'm hoping he will get it next week.

:facepalm: Oh no... I kmow how you feel...MIne's also still somewhere out there...

• Like 1

I hope all are still receiving signed items! Edited by anthem74

I am in shock. Just got my second photo back signed from Portland.

I my first success was Utah, but I had mailed a second to Portland as a back-up, and explained this in my letter.

So apparently, they are not using a database to limit folks to one request.

11221514_1025436354135981_8504238897577515775_n.jpg?oh=1a5c605dd8866da0ba354c58ec0da522&oe=56555C8B

• Like 5

I just received word that my package arrived today. And here I am two thousand miles away waiting to see Rush. Good that I have something to look forward to going home tomorrow. Well, hopefully. :)
  • Like 4

Well....At tonight's show at the MGM, Mr. Ungerleider was kind with his time and signed my PeW booklet which the band signed in Atlanta. Nice guy too, he made time for fans while he was getting ready to start with the show.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/anthem74/Mobile%20Uploads/20150726_010759.jpg

• Like 4