Autographs?

GotPeart

Sent my R40 tourbook to US Airways Center...Only 6 wakeups till #R40PHX! I'll let you all know if it comes back signed...

Peace!

Does Phoenix accept. I found a old list of venues that supposedly did not accept. San Jose and US Airways were two of them. I sent something off to San Jose. I figured what the heck it can't hurt

Sent my R40 tourbook to US Airways Center...Only 6 wakeups till #R40PHX! I'll let you all know if it comes back signed...

Peace!

Does Phoenix accept. I found a old list of venues that supposedly did not accept. San Jose and US Airways were two of them. I sent something off to San Jose. I figured what the heck it can't hurt

Emailed Phoenix and they said they would pass on packages to the tour manager. My Perm Waves LP is on its way there for try #4. Used USPS Priority Box this time and sharpie included. Fingers crossed.
  • Like 3

Peace!

Emailed Phoenix and they said they would pass on packages to the tour manager. My Perm Waves LP is on its way there for try #4. Used USPS Priority Box this time and sharpie included. Fingers crossed.

good deal... I sent permanent waves to San Jose..... Hope you have luck

Maybe today will be THE day! :)

I hope so! :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Chica, I am in desperate need of something to cheer me up. :) Feeling frantic and at my wits end about many things.

Oh no, I hate those kinds of days, and the things always seem to be out of our control. Hoping you feel more peaceful, and that a Rolling stone arrives today!

• Like 1

Maybe today will be THE day! :)

About what time does your mail come?

It depends on the delivery person. Usually it is here by 1:30, which would be 4:30 for you. Sometimes it comes around now.

But now that I'm waiting for something to arrive, it probably won't come until three or so. :LOL:

• Like 1

I would like to post a picture of my signed item, how do you add one? I don't see and option to add a photo? Thanks

You have to upload to another site (like photobucket). Then above the box where you type your reply (on this site) is a small blue-green box that you click on which allows you to paste the link.

I had a hard time figuring it out even though EagleMoon and Lorraine tried to help me (I'm a simple man).

• Like 1

I would like to post a picture of my signed item, how do you add one? I don't see and option to add a photo? Thanks

You have to upload to another site (like photobucket). Then above the box where you type your reply (on this site) is a small blue-green box that you click on which allows you to paste the link.

I had a hard time figuring it out even though EagleMoon and Lorraine tried to help me (I'm a simple man).

Yes, the photobucket thing works. And don't feel bad, with all due respect to TRF as compared to other forums I have used, I do not find this forum all that user-friendly. :huh:

However, the users are generally friendly at least. :D

I'll open it by myself. I have a lot of self-discipline, but even that has its limits......

Here I go......

Undoing the clasp....

Hand on magazine and just about to pull it out...

They signed it. And I tell you, the smiles on their faces in that picture didn't look like that before. It is almost as if they are saying: Here's looking at YOU, Lorraine!!!

i am going to cry

Edit: Isn't this strange? This post happened to be my 21102 post! :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 8

I'll open it by myself. I have a lot of self-discipline, but even that has its limits......

Here I go......

Undoing the clasp....

They signed it. And I tell you, the smiles on their faces in that picture didn't look like that before. It is almost as if they are saying: Here's looking at YOU, Lorraine!!!

i am going to cry

THAT'S SO COOL!!!

Glad they signed it for you, you deserved it.

• Like 2

They probably saw your name and knew immediately it was the Lorraine from TRF. I bet they were tripping all over each other to sign first. :)
  • Like 3

They probably saw your name and knew immediately it was the Lorraine from TRF. I bet they were tripping all over each other to sign first. :)

Now THAT made me laugh.

No doubt that's what happened. No wonder why they are so happy in the picture. :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

• Like 3

Here I go......

Undoing the clasp....

i am going to cry

we need pics!!!!

egad...I'm crying I'm so happy for you...and that they used a silver marker is so awesome....yay...yay, woot woot

Wasn't that thoughtful? I thought so too.

And there is on top: TO LORRAINE. :)

I'm thinking to myself: Just think, Lorraine, they actually sat in front of this magazine and signed it for you!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

That Liam should get a huge thank you note from Rush fans for doing this for us!!!

• Like 2

Here I go......

Undoing the clasp....

i am going to cry

we need pics!!!!

You are just going to have to take my word for it because I can't do pics for you.

I tell you the truth. My Rolling Stone magazine is signed by Alex, Geddy and Neil. Now I just have to place it between two heavy books so it straightens out. The post office bent it. I should have thought to have it stamped: DO NOT BEND.