Autographs?

GotPeart

"I'm thinking to myself: Just think, Lorraine, they actually sat in front of this magazine and signed it for you!! "

That Liam should get a huge thank you note from Rush fans for doing this for us!!! "

Yes exactly, that they touched something I get to touch...crazy but it makes me feel special. I did send a thank you to Liam after last tour, who knows if he ever got it.

• Like 2

who's name is first under your's? That I think would be who personalized it.

I thought Liam personalizes them?

If not, it must be either Neil or Alex. Whoever it was, it is the same Rush member who has done others here who have posted pictures of whatever was autographed. If I had high speed, I'd go back in this thread and look for one.

Where can I send Liam a thank you note? It may be part of his job to do this, but he doesn't do it carelessly, and he should know we appreciate what he does for us.

I sent him a great thank you note on behalf of all the Rush fans he is helping get things signed. He received it today in San Jose
  • Like 5

I'll open it by myself. I have a lot of self-discipline, but even that has its limits......

Here I go......

Undoing the clasp....

Hand on magazine and just about to pull it out...

They signed it. And I tell you, the smiles on their faces in that picture didn't look like that before. It is almost as if they are saying: Here's looking at YOU, Lorraine!!!

i am going to cry

Edit: Isn't this strange? This post happened to be my 21102 post! :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Eagle I was thinking on a magazine it might be different because they are signing their pictures

It wouldn't matter what they are signing as long as all three do it.

I think it is awesome that you got it back with all 3 signatures, that doesn't always happen. I like to know who personalized it because they put the little extra DNA on it...lol.
  • Like 3

They used some kind of a silver felt tip and signed on their black tops. Geddy signed on his forearm that is on top of his Fender bass.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Wasn't it exciting to open it?? So cool that all three signed in silver; you have something to hold on to to remember R40 always! :D

• Like 3

They used some kind of a silver felt tip and signed on their black tops. Geddy signed on his forearm that is on top of his Fender bass.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: Wasn't it exciting to open it?? So cool that all three signed in silver; you have something to hold on to to remember R40 always! :D

I'm impressed with the thoughtfulness that went into it. It wasn't just a "let's hurry up and do it so we can get it over with" type of thing. Like "let's just sign anywhere with anything - who cares if the person can make our signatures out or not".

It endears them to me all the more. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 4

I'm impressed with the thoughtfulness that went into it. It wasn't just a "let's hurry up and do it so we can get it over with" type of thing. Like "let's just sign anywhere with anything - who cares if the person can make our signatures out or not".

It endears them to me all the more. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sounds like they really made it nice. That IS nice. The Orange County chopper guys appeared here years ago and my daughter brought a poster to have them sign. I must say, they were really nice guys, but Paul Sr. signed under Paul Jr.'s photo and vice versa. She had it up for years and always joked about them not knowing how to sign stuff!

• Like 1